What do you use?

Hey Ya’ll…I love bassfishin…but during the winter it gets slow for me. I normally just quit then and go redfishin’…What do yall use and how do you work them? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU USE AND HOW YOU WORK THEM! I’M VERY INTERESTED TO HEAR YALLS TECHNIQUES!

Eat-Sleep-Fish

I used a rapala x-rap this mornin cause the birds were all over some bait in the pond casted right to them and got 6 bass within 20 minutes

One of my favorite winter lures is a 6" Gold Rapala Original Floater. I usually have some luck on 6-7" texas rigged green plastic worms with a curly tail in winter. Those shakey jig heads are all the rage right now, I need to give those a shot.

thanks carl…ill try texas rigged worms

Eat-Sleep-Fish

anybody else?

Eat-Sleep-Fish

Depends on the body of water your fishing. Remember the water is cold and the fish are moving slow. Winter time for deep water fish cant go wrong jigging a spoon vertically over structure. But my best all around bait regardless summer or winter is a plastic worm (green pumpkin you cant go wrong with) with a curly tail. Zoom U tail in green pumpkin or watermelon seed and 1/8th oz. bullet weight. Catch em up!

-Wishes Charlotte was 3 hours closer to the ocean…-