What does the NAACP have to say about this weekend

10-4, that’s what I figured

“mr keys”

Maybe if they shut down BBW, the NAACP will issue a boycott on top of the current boycott they have now which didn’t change a thing as far as I could see… Who knows, maybe a double or triple boycott will be more effective?

A bad day fishing is much better than a good day at work.

I have spent my entire life in the Cherry Grove-Atlantic Beach area, and I can tell you with 100% certainty that it is the armpit of the South Carolina coast. The elected officials there are corrupt to their core. This has been documented time after time by local newspapers. If you attend a Council meeting it is absolutely obvious that they are the most illiterate, self centered people on earth. They survive by lining their pockets with expense account padding and thievery. An NAACP boycott will do nothing. Their boycott over the Confederate flag didn’t work out very well for them. I simply avoid the area during the trash of BBW.

quote:
Originally posted by palmettoman

I have spent my entire life in the Cherry Grove-Atlantic Beach area, and I can tell you with 100% certainty that it is the armpit of the South Carolina coast. The elected officials there are corrupt to their core. This has been documented time after time by local newspapers. If you attend a Council meeting it is absolutely obvious that they are the most illiterate, self centered people on earth. They survive by lining their pockets with expense account padding and thievery. An NAACP boycott will do nothing. Their boycott over the Confederate flag didn’t work out very well for them</font id=“red”>. I simply avoid the area during the trash of BBW.

That’s the point I was making, just was way more sarcastic about it…

A bad day fishing is much better than a good day at work.

No doubt about the NMB area I travel the state for years. The Mayor and Council were in to every corrupt operation possible. Remember the fine upstanding Nixon cross Road Magistrate? I just gave up on going to the area much more respectable in the south end.

as for corruption around myrtle beach… Russian Mafia comes to mind…