what happens if????

Ebola shows up in Mexico?

Zombie apocalypse

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

We would have welcome teams waiting at he border, offering all the medical care they need. After all, just because they are sneaking in and have ebola, that is no reason to deny them medical care now is it.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Why don’t we just let them in. They are coming anyway. I say just charge them $xxx to enter the US, make them pay taxes & if they do not have the $ then we will give them a free bus ride to Canada.

quote:
Originally posted by areeldrag

Why don’t we just let them in. They are coming anyway. I say just charge them $xxx to enter the US, make them pay taxes & if they do not have the $ then we will give them a free bus ride to Canada.

You had it right with “Why Don’t We Just Let Them In”… you navigated away from the Liberal agenda when you started all that charging $$$, making them pay taxes and shipping them to Canada, well you my friend, are not:sunglasses: Obull&@&$'s side!!!

A bad day fishing is much better than a good day at work.

quote:
Originally posted by areeldrag

I’d gladly trade some of them for some of our natural-born bottom-feeders…

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

amen

" It is what it is".

Have to agree with you Bart.
On a less pleasant note however, and I’m not an alarmist and I don’t worry about much, but this is something I’ve been giving thought to myself. It would be an absolute disaster.
Its been many years since I’ve been to Mexico and the last few times have been by plane to resort areas. However back in the late 70s and early 80s I adventured there quite a lot.
Crossed at San Ysidro/ Tijuana more times than I can remember and at Brownsville/ Matamoros several times as well, even once or twice at El Paso/ Juarez.

One of the things that struck me then was, that almost as soon as you cross, people in those border town barrio’s were living in third world conditions.
Crowded, unsanitary, very chaotic, and not nearly the civic organization or structure we’re used to in this country.
I’m sure there has been improvement over the years, but how much? Juarez was particularly bad.
Shanty towns that you could see before you even got to the crossing point. I believe it would spread like wild fire.

I have no idea what the actual numbers are, but at Tijuana hundreds of people maybe even thousands cross back and forth every day. Seems to me hundreds of people could be infected before it was realized that it was happening.
What about illegals? most live in squalid, crowded conditions when they first arrive and are reluctant to seek medical attention for fear of being deported.

We all know what they do next.
They spread, disperse, head north and east in search of jobs and to get away from the border in order to lessen they’re chances of being caught.
They come to places like Spartanburg, Greenville and Charleston where they continue to shun authority of any kind. IE medical attention, where we come in contact with them however casual, at grocery stores, malls, gas stations etc on a daily basis.

What about an actual sinister scenario.
How hard would be for some smart terrorist to sneak an infected person into Mexico and let them mingle with the general population in one of the

quote:
wait and hope for one of you guys to reply and tell me I've lost what's left of my mind and give me some logical reason or reasons this could never happen.

You sound to me like you are in a perfectly logical state of mind. Don’t worry about your thinking, worry about the rest of it.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by saltwater420

Have to agree with you Bart.
On a less pleasant note however, and I’m not an alarmist and I don’t worry about much, but this is something I’ve been giving thought to myself. It would be an absolute disaster.
Its been many years since I’ve been to Mexico and the last few times have been by plane to resort areas. However back in the late 70s and early 80s I adventured there quite a lot.
Crossed at San Ysidro/ Tijuana more times than I can remember and at Brownsville/ Matamoros several times as well, even once or twice at El Paso/ Juarez.

One of the things that struck me then was, that almost as soon as you cross, people in those border town barrio’s were living in third world conditions.
Crowded, unsanitary, very chaotic, and not nearly the civic organization or structure we’re used to in this country.
I’m sure there has been improvement over the years, but how much? Juarez was particularly bad.
Shanty towns that you could see before you even got to the crossing point. I believe it would spread like wild fire.

I have no idea what the actual numbers are, but at Tijuana hundreds of people maybe even thousands cross back and forth every day. Seems to me hundreds of people could be infected before it was realized that it was happening.
What about illegals? most live in squalid, crowded conditions when they first arrive and are reluctant to seek medical attention for fear of being deported.

We all know what they do next.
They spread, disperse, head north and east in search of jobs and to get away from the border in order to lessen they’re chances of being caught.
They come to places like Spartanburg, Greenville and Charleston where they continue to shun authority of any kind. IE medical attention, where we come in contact with them however casual, at grocery stores, malls, gas stations etc on a daily basis.

What about an act

Declare Ebola and Mexico Small Businesses under the US code of laws. both’ll be gone in 6 months.