What if?

Things have been a lit-tle strange around CF.com lately and I’ve been doing some thinking.

What if RADDADDY is really ToppyBlue? While on his meds, an expert local fishing guide and an icon of the fishing tackle industry. But sadly when the meds wear off, he argues with everyone, makes no sense, and claims to be an expert in metallurgy. Kind of like a saltwater Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

What if Penny is really Rapchizzle? Think about it - they both post awesome photo threads which include gorgeous sunrises, lots of quality fishing, assorted wildlife, amazing sunsets and of course, dinner on the plate. The similarity is uncanny. Sorry Donnie.

What if Wiggs is not really a talented biologist working for the DNR, but rather a giant 5’ redfish (tagged of course) with opposable thumbs and an IQ of 168? Maybe all that data we turn in has nothing to do with tracking the fish, but rather is his way of tracking where WE fish. Knowing this, the schools of reds can launch coordinated attacks. Ever been tail slapped by 200 reds? It isn’t pretty.

What if Capt. Fritz (Charleston Fishing’s most hated guide) is really Roo (Charleston Fishing’s most beloved dog)? Word on the dock is that he’s been spotted numerous times in a powder blue sweater with a big snowman on it, so this is definitely plausible.

:wink:

Dang, Penny’s looking good nowadays…

Nobody likes a lobster show off! And for the record, this whole post gives me the willies.

“Apathy is the Glove in Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

What if Tidalrails really are the answer?

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn around every bend theres the promise of a treasure that can only be caught and seen in a blink.. and in your minds eye..and sometimes if youre lucky..in a picture..its there for just a minute...then gone..but hopefully once youve seen it it will remain in your heart forever. Theres nothing like the "Smell" and sounds of the creek. Its not just one thing that makes it familiar..its all of it.

Those pictures of Roo get me everytime! Oh man.

what if skineej started his own ice company and ladyshrimpkilla is now his biggest client and spokeswoman??? what if 23sailfish IS really Sellsfish???

lol… great thread… the possibilities are endless…

“mr keys”

Sails and Sells are one and the same:wink:

quote:
Originally posted by northchucky

what if skineej started his own ice company and ladyshrimpkilla is now his biggest client and spokeswoman??? what if 23sailfish IS really Sellsfish???

lol… great thread… the possibilities are endless…

“mr keys”

What if a frog had wings?..he wouldnt bump his ass every time he jumped:smiley:

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]

^^^^ Man, I was just going to say that! ^^^

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

what if the grillage is a real place,

What if saltwater actually has saltwater fish in it? Had a conversation with a tourist once about the harbor.

“That’s saltwater?”
“yes”
“so you catch saltwater fish there?”
“um… yeah…”

Saying “I am offended” is telling everyone else that you cannot control your own emotions, and thus you need everyone else to do it for you.

If Penny is really Rapchizzle, then Donnie has some explaining to do…

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

What if “guides” were only allowed to post in the Captain,s Inshore reports forum???

What if my Aunt had balls? Would she be my Uncle?

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

^^^^^Hahahaha!

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

What if my Aunt had balls? Would she be my Uncle?
“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

Stump, Yep, she would be, according to my grandpaw. His phrase was "If your Aunt Nellie had balls, she'd been your Uncle Ned."

Lord send warmer water SOON!

Semper Fi
18’ Sterling
115 Yamaha
Big Ugly Homemade Blue Push Pole

What if this crowd was a huge pile of nerds?