What my daughter designed for me

I am very happy with it. I told her I wanted a theme for me and the her mom and this is what she came up with and put on for me. A shameless plug for my Daughters talent and Coastal Graphix in Walterboro. She got her degree to teach, but decided
to do this instead of dealing with our failing education system and unchecked students.

4 Likes

That’s really good! She probably stays busy with it too.

I love it. Now I want to see some fish slime on it!

1 Like

Any significance in the time she chose? The second hand too?

That’s awesome! i’ll pay her to do ours when we come up with a name. we also wanted a similar theme. I was thinking I like Sweet & Salty, but not sure the wife likes it.

Yes sir, when we were married.

Man I like that. The only change? I would have made the clock say 5:00. She did good!

Looks great. Been wanting something myself but haven’t figured out what yet.

That is outstanding. Your daughter is definitely talented…
Can’t blame her for not wanting to teach.

Looks great Fred! You must be one proud Daddy!

1 Like

PLUG ACCEPTED, greattttt work, ad on this site might help if not too expensive, but graphics for trucks too, and business names, etc. I used graphics for my business vehicles, and boat numbers, also on my spare tire cover of my conversion van, MANY uses for graphics, homes, decks, gazebos, you name it, graphics anywhere.

Congrats on a fine job raising her no doubt, always a pleasure hearing about your family, and others, especially Ms. Penny, hope to get her back here SOON!!!

That was my thoughts and the girls changed it… I should have kept my mouth shut. :smile:

I miss her fishing and wappoo cut pictures. That’s got to be a good time sitting at the landing indulging in a cold one and watching the Fleet load and unload on a Holiday weekend.

they just did a wrap on a dudes golfcart that was pretty cool. They do most of the states vehicles and PRTC’s stuff. They do shirts too…