What say you Richard Beer Froth

I know you like a nice scrap:face_with_head_bandage: Tonight Floyd Mayweather fights MMA phenom Connor McGregor In a boxing match. I wasn’t planning on paying for this dog and pony show, but have a crowd coming over for dinner and thought I would bite the bullet. Do you give McGregor a chance at all or is “pretty boy” going to dominate like all have predicted. I’m not a fan of Floyd in the least, but he is a fast very good crafty boxer with a undefeated record. Connor will only be allowed to box, not allowing him to use what he is good at MMA. If MMA were allowed I would say Floyd doesn’t make it past the first round, but it’s not. It’s a boxing match and I expect Floyd will survive the initial barrage from McGregor in the starting rounds and will school the MMA legend and McGregor will be knocked out or the fight will be stopped before the fifth round. The only chance I see McGregor having is coming in guns blazing and swinging for the fences right off the bat and he overwhelms pretty boy with aggression, and gets lucky and connects. I think Floyd will get on his bicycle and run the first few rounds and then whoop him. Got any predictions???

quote:
Originally posted by runbabyrun

I know you like a nice scrap:face_with_head_bandage: Tonight Floyd Mayweather fights MMA phenom Connor McGregor In a boxing match. I wasn’t planning on paying for this dog and pony show, but have a crowd coming over for dinner and thought I would bite the bullet. Do you give McGregor a chance at all or is “pretty boy” going to dominate like all have predicted. I’m not a fan of Floyd in the least, but he is a fast very good crafty boxer with a undefeated record. Connor will only be allowed to box, not allowing him to use what he is good at MMA. If MMA were allowed I would say Floyd doesn’t make it past the first round, but it’s not. It’s a boxing match and I expect Floyd will survive the initial barrage from McGregor in the starting rounds and will school the MMA legend and McGregor will be knocked out or the fight will be stopped before the fifth round. The only chance I see McGregor having is coming in guns blazing and swinging for the fences right off the bat and he overwhelms pretty boy with aggression, and gets lucky and connects. I think Floyd will get on his bicycle and run the first few rounds and then whoop him. Got any predictions???

Lots of folks say it is a suckers play to order it PPV. In your situation, I look at how many folks will be there. If the is enough I would do it… I would like to see it myself, but just me, the wife, and lil’ RBF tonight…

I have a black neighbor, and an irish neighbor, I told’em to meet me in the front yard at 9PM, and RBF is gonna commence to whipping both their arses with a 2 on 1 event… They ain’t got a chance… Already got a few paying neighbors that want to watch live, and others via facetime…

Have fun RBR, and takes some pics of the dinner…

RBF

This is in the wrong forum. Band them

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

This is in the wrong forum. Band them

Yep, should be in the politics forum where all the real fighting happens…

RBF

Yes Sir, I wasn’t planning on getting it. My thoughts exactly until the wife invited 20 over for a impromptu get together. She discussed it with me at noon so I will roll with a simple pot of pasta Bolognese, green salad and crusty bread, not my finest work. The free-loaders can bring apps and something sweet. One of the kids is supposeably one of the best in class karate champion in the United States. His momma said the young man had to see it, so she be willing to go in half for the outragious 100 dollar PPV. Opportunity is knocking and I’m going to open the door:smiley: Money Mayweather is broke again. How someone makes hundreds of millions of dollars a fight and is broke is beyond me. Like Fred said it’s not how much you make, but how much you save. Floyd seems to have blinged himself out of retirement. He will be broke soon enough again. Connor the marketing maestro he is is cashing in, gonna take it on the chin and become a wealthy man.He seems to be pissing away his fortune too. Bob and weave Mr. Froth. I hope your in training for the up and coming ladder match, I hear 23 has been training all summer long with the Holy Rollers spin cycle class in ION. I do hear the other ladies have had him removed for flagellants. Said it smelled like Bojangles.

Mr. Pod I promise not to post anything off topic in the off topic forum again, my apologies:smiley:

quote:

Yes Sir, I wasn’t planning on getting it. My thoughts exactly until the wife invited 20 over for a impromptu get together. She discussed it with me at noon so I will roll with a simple pot of pasta Bolognese, green salad and crusty bread, not my finest work. The free-loaders can bring apps and something sweet. One of the kids is supposeably one of the best in class karate champion in the United States. His momma said the young man had to see it, so she be willing to go in half for the outragious 100 dollar PPV. Opportunity is knocking and I’m going to open the door:smiley: Money Mayweather is broke again. How someone makes hundreds of millions of dollars a fight and is broke is beyond me. Like Fred said it’s not how much you make, but how much you save. Floyd seems to have blinged himself out of retirement. He will be broke soon enough again. Connor the marketing maestro he is is cashing in, gonna take it on the chin and become a wealthy man.He seems to be pissing away his fortune too. Bob and weave Mr. Froth. I hope your in training for the up and coming ladder match, I hear 23 has been training all summer long with the Holy Rollers spin cycle class in ION. I do hear the other ladies have had him removed for flagellants. Said it smelled like Bojangles.

Yeah, it’ll be fun to watch… It’ll last longer than a Tyson fight back in the day, and definitely longer than Peapod in the sack (rumor from Easy)…

Hope you folks have fun. If you have that many folks coming over it’ll be worth the price for a distraction…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48hGClz_c00

RBF

She invited 20 people without consulting you. You got way bigger problems than ****ty Bolognese.

I’m not saying hit her. But I will shake a *****

quote:

She invited 20 people without consulting you. You got way bigger problems than ****ty Bolognese.

I’m not saying hit her. But I will shake a *****

Jesus…

quote:

we were talking about this coming back home last night. Your Prediction sounds very reasonable. I usually go for the underdog and McGregor seems to be it. I also like the Irish part. No matter winner or looser, they are both getting a huge purse to fight! Need to have it winner takes all…

“Why Bruce?”

Fred I see no way he tries to box with Floyd. If he is that arrogant he will be shamed. Only chance for him to win is to roll in and try to take his head off early. Would be funny to see him get discouraged and throw a round house kick and knock Floyd out.:smiley: May be another bite someones ear off moment like Holyfield vs. Tyson- Disqualification. I wonder if that was discussed in the contract. If you resort to MMA you lose your purse. McGregor’s chances are slim to none. Ali did a fight with a martial artist before, it ended up being a joke with the martial artist being allowed to kick as long as he was laying on the ground. The fight was ridiculously stupid. Pod my skeetie is on point, no pasta for you.

The fight turned out to be very very good. Connor McGregor whooped Floyd Mayweater for the first three rounds on all score cards. I had it being competitive for 5. Floyd took over in the late rounds and closed the show. Stop by referee. What heart McGregor showed. Floyd unusually graceful in victory. He said he is now retired.

He retired until the next fight

RBF won the irish and black 2-on-RBF fight with the neighbors. Afterwards, RBF bedded their wives, drank all their liquor, and dropped a deuce in their front yards… In addition, RBF promotions had no technical issues, resulting in delays, with the facetime pay per view… Gots bunches of money rolling in on my PeePal account…

RBF

Not what I heard. The Irish guy is Facebooking that he beat you down

quote:

Not what I heard. The Irish guy is Facebooking that he beat you down

Pfft… He is just jonesing for a rematch with RBF because he needs the money… His wife wants a rematch with RBF too… She was the one that put a beat down on RBF…

RBF

My head hurts. I stood up to my woman last night like the Pod instructed me to. She gave me a back hand, beat me down with her Kate Spade purse and proceeded to choke me out. On top of it she just told me to go in the kitchen and make her a “f” grilled cheese samich.

Wow that didn’t go as planned.

You set me up Bo.

I assumed you could beat your wife. What’s her weight class?