What should this old boat draft?

Have had this boat for years and thinking about using it to get in the grass a little better. I am going to guess 9" give or take an inch.

“Plan like you will live forever but live like you will die tomorrow.”

That’s probably close, surely not more than a foot.
Not a bad looking set-up.

B.G.

Its a heavy boat if you get it stuck its a bear to get off. it will also beat you to death.

21 Contender

quote:
Originally posted by Tugted

Its a heavy boat if you get it stuck its a bear to get off. it will also beat you to death.

21 Contender

Well it is a lot lighter than what I m using now. As far as beating you to death I just use it in the rivers and creeks where there isn't a lot of wind and chop.

“run what you brung”

You already have it. I think you should be OK to use it where you want to use it. Just be careful.

I have turned my 16’ glasstream bass boat into an inshore boat because I already had it and it wasn’t being used for what it was purchased for. Now the wife and I fish and shrimp out of it. Used more now than when I bought it for bass fishing.

Have fun.

F&G, 9"'s or so should be about right however I would give myself a little wiggle room…say maybe 18"-20"'s. Neat little rig…what year is she?

“The Unsinkable Legend”

Early 80’s

no scum or stain line on the transom to measure from? looks like a very good condition mckee and youll get beat less than i do in the john boat, to each his own.

“If you had to tell someone how good you are, then you probably aren’t that good”

We have had the boat for about 25 years and it is in 80% condition. Took real good care of it. I really like the boat but may want to re-power. Want a 4 stroke but I am concerned with the added weight over a 2 stroke.