What the heII

They will continue to badger you until they get what they want which is to post RRWE misinformation in public… They are hoping you’ll cave in… They’re antagonist, plain and simple…

:laughing: @ the rbf guy calling someone else an antagonist…

He should realize when one points such a finger there’s always 3 pointing back at them. I mean, I know he won’t understand, but it needed said just the same.

Anyway, I dont think anyone is upset that topics are going in the right place, I was just asking why in the world does a topic need to be “approved” like its homework or not worthy or being posted or something.

And If I state the fact that the tactic rbf just used is just like what the democrats have been doing blatantly for the last several years, does that now make this entire thread political?

1 Like

Ummm… It was already made political by Fred earlier… Also, seems Fred and others are quite upset they can’t discuss politics in public anymore… My post wasn’t political, it was an observational fact…

Let’s ask Mixed Nutz what EF thinks about it… :rofl:

EF still thinks you’re bad for the site!

Not sure why you’d ask?

1 Like

Yep, EF has said many people are bad for the site… Including you at one point, Gotcha (Lee Strickland) a sponsor who he trashed, and many others…

LMAO…

Didn’t you get banned from the site for attacking Lee (Gotchacovered)?

Yep, back when admin had ballz to do the right thing. LOL. I believe the Troll has had a couple of aliases removed as well.

Just running a test here. Was it my mentioning that those that paid to use Epstein’s services to have sex with little underage girls should go to jail that got my last post removed. It tells me that my post was found offensive? How is it offensive to want Pedophiles locked up and out of society? Stump said it correct imo “What the Hell?”

Nope, I call him DemaGotcha one time… Andy made a knee jerk reaction and actually admitted he did once I showed him the facts of the exchange… Reinstated immediately!

Geez, how long will you keep at it… There is offensive, and then there is APPROPRIATE… No one except a few here want any politics in public… IT IS A FISHING SITE!

You seem like someone who’d bring up politics at weddings and funerals…

Funny, I don’t remember it going down like that?

Salt Shaka was gone after that exchange, right?

1 Like

Nope, reinstated immediately… I came back later as RBF because I wanted a new moniker… I asked Andy if he could rename my profile, but he said it would be easier to just start over since it had been 5-6 years…

1 Like

@snickers

Donald Drumpf doesn’t run my life like apparently, he does yours… Admin. doesn’t want politics discussed publicly on their PRIVATELY OWNED website… How about being able to just have a conversation with people, and not be so triggered all the time…

There are websites that are specifically made for politics… Why don’t you join those and vent there… Reality is you, and a few others, are just whining and crying about change Admin has made that you don’t like…

Just be respectful of Admin’s decision of no politics in public, since they own the site, and just start talking about things other than politics…

Spot on Easy. That’s some good bait you are fishing with. I’m sure you’ll lure out the trolls with that Truthful statement. I’m sure there will be lots of twists when reeling in.

Leave it to ole Fred to claim the trolls have ruined the “sight” out of one side of his mouth… And, then praises someone for “supposedly” trolling out the other side of his mouth… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’d never want ole Fred to be on the witness stand for me… He’d get a parking ticket turned into capital punishment with the way he reasons… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its because you won’t grow a pair and kick of the two idiots that are causing all the problems.

Been a member here since 2005. This is my last post @snickers. Congratz. You killed CF.com

Great investment.

1 Like

I’ve tried to throw out some decent banter as I don’t have any fishing tails to speak of at present. Always used this sight for most every aspect of living. I know My point of view on politics and other issues are not the same as others, but at a bare minimum I’ll at least attempt to explain myself and back up any statement I make. It is utterly unbelievable that the one extreme member that openly states his main purpose on CFC is to “Kick the ant nest” is still allowed membership. 23, you missed admin giving RBF approval to move other members posts at will. I’ve got screenshots of 15+ he moved of mine.

I’ve got a couple phone numbers, I’ll try to keep in touch with a few. Back when RBF called all our military members stupid and having a lower IQ than the general public was my last straw with the imbecile, everything else has just been fresh steaming crap.

For what’s it worth, I’d like to keep in touch with most of the frequent posters here!

Might be time for another meet and greet?

1 Like

I think I may have pizzed him off over the big turnip thing, but I’d like to meet EF. Had a brief meeting with OFC while we were both getting prepped to get probed, I’ve met Ricky, one day I’d love to meet Bay, yourself, Natureboy, hummred, stump, barbawing, opticer, spittail, sman, Dfreedom, fatrat, and I’ve got a strange feeling Bolbie wouldn’t be too bad away from the internet. I know, i’ve missed a few, sorry.

Ya know another thing I miss… Mrs Penns pics from the Wappo cut landing and all the wonderful pics of times she had with her Dad on the water.

We’ve lost a lot of good people, and I really hate I never pushed myself to take the time to come to one of the CFC oyster roasts.

1 Like

WELL Snickers, 23 has spoken, and when he speaks people listen.

““You (Snickers) have ruined CFC”” spoken by 23 Sailfish, says enough. When you can run off THE best and most longevity member here, then you should ABSOLUTELY reconsider your actions.

IFFFFF 23 does go for good, you can probably shut 'er down for good…