What to do with old power tools

I have a set of cordless black and decker power tools that I no longer use. What are yall doing with your old tools? They work but need new batteries but seems like a waste to toss them.

I sold my last ones at yard sale, very cheap.

There are YouTube video that show you how to cheaply rebuild the batteries for most cordless tools.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Battery plus will rebuild them

Never had the batteries repaired? but for the cost of new batteries as opposed to upgrading to latest and greatest battery operated tool, I’d trash them and look for a deal on a new set. In most cases you can get the new tool, batteries, and charger cheaper than you can buy batteries for your old stuff.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Battery powered tools are made to be disposable. Trash and buy some new ones

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

donate them to a charity. Salvation Army, Goodwill, or my favorite, the “Re-Tail” store on Savannah Hwy. The proceeds go to support Pet Helpers and Chas Animal Society.

j

What jisuho said! Plus, if you donate them, you can get a write off on your tax’s! Win, Win:smiley:

Habitat for humanity off long point will take them + tax write off. Only problem I always find something for a project and spend money.

looking for a black an decker 24 volt charger.
I would help you get that out of your way.

justretired, PM sent