What to keep you busy

What do y’all do now that deer season is over, duck season is dwindling down and it’s getting too cold to fish??

17’ Mako

Cook!

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

play with wife:smiley::smiley::smiley:

George McDonald ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Seriously? Man, my “honey do” list has enough to keep me busy for 3 winters. Hoping to find some “hobby time”, woodturning and stained glass.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

It’s never too cold to fish, atleast not in freshwater. Stripers and white perch are biting pretty good! Or atleast they were, yesterday afternoon.

boat repairs and upgrades

I play the Kiawah Ocean Course on the I-pad…Sometimes I go total crazy and play Pebble Beach…

I have a 1 year old you can borrow if you need something to keep you busy!

My real time burner project is trying to finish restore project…
68 mustang convertable , complete bottom to top, off chassis restore , mostly back to original but i’m putting in a few modern
niceities , CD ,sirris , split headers , solid glass rear window ,wide profile wheels and tires. Color change from p-green to powder-metalflake black /w top clear coat . Going with parchment color ragtop… Thinking of also parchment seat covers,door panels w/black cording…

George McDonald ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
Originally posted by Screamingdrag

What do y’all do now that deer season is over, duck season is dwindling down and it’s getting too cold to fish??

17’ Mako

Get your gear reading for trolling in March...

There is a reason why God made February the shortest month :smiley:

Getting my SCCA A-Mod race car back in top shape before our first event in February.
Engine rebuild, complete front to back rewire, make a couple of suspension improvements.

If I have time, a fresh coat of paint for the fiberglass body.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

Scour the internet for cheap steel shot and all the gear you will need for next season

buy a bunch of bug spray for turkey season…thats about it

Never too cold to fish though…

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.