When you can't go fishing but set up like you are

You end up becoming bored and take unneccesary pictures to show you what fishing in a neighborhood looks like.:smiley:. Happy Saturday to all mosquito fleet owners like myself that can’t go on beautiful Saturday’s that the ocean disagrees with!!

2016 Sea Hunt 25 Gamefish twin Yamaha 150’s

Call it practice. It’s always hard to stay away from your new boat.

Olde Man Charters

you should rig a short line on those riggers…that ride is sweet, know you are looking forward to splashing her soon…just keep it simple and be safe…if you do well I’ll ask admin for your own forum on here…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

25’ Sea Hunt with twin 150s gets you kicked out of the mosquito fleet by the way, :wink:.

Ride is looking good. Gonna have start going on weekdays with way weather has been. If do I know a fisherman who is off during week :wink:

quote:
Originally posted by Got2Go

25’ Sea Hunt with twin 150s gets you kicked out of the mosquito fleet by the way, :wink:.

I’ve actually been curious what the cut off is. I know with the 197, you are hard core. Maybe prez. Can I be in the fleet? Are there any hazing rituals? Lol. We need some good weather.

2006 23 SeaCraft, 2008 Suzuki 250.

quote:

Haven’t you already been booted to the gnat fleet?

Took J-Man to the lake to wet a hook. No keepers but he had a blast in the couple hours we got to fish. He has the magic voice. Every time he complained a fish wasn’t biting on his new rod it would go off within seconds!

Agreed, twins is not mosquito fleet… But I wouldn’t have any complaints!

quote:
Originally posted by millacd
quote:

Really?

“mr keys”

quote:
Originally posted by northchucky
quote:
Originally posted by millacd
quote:

Really?

“mr keys”

It was a joke. Pretty sure got2go is the guy that has run a 19 out to the ledge on rough days

Haha gotcha! Pretty sure I’ve ben out there with him countless times. Caught a LOT of fish in that gnat boat

“mr keys”

I feel your pain. Last two weeks have been cancelled due to crappy seas.

2014 Key West 203DFS
1987 Landau

Big boat, little boat, if the ocean is crappy, you aren’t having as much fun. At least not at my age.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

I’m not taking my 25 with twins out in rough weather. I’m like the oversized kid in coaches pitch. I’m staying with the mosquito fleet!

I’m not taking my 25 with twins out in rough weather. I’m like the oversized kid in coaches pitch. I’m staying with the mosquito fleet!

Ha ha, I’ve read those posts, don’t think Got2Go follows the thirds rule very close. Those 19s don’t carry as much fuel as I do. lol

2005 Sea Hunt 212 Triton
“Head East”

quote:
Originally posted by Head East

Ha ha, I’ve read those posts, don’t think Got2Go follows the thirds rule very close. Those 19s don’t carry as much fuel as I do. lol

2005 Sea Hunt 212 Triton
“Head East”

The most gas I’ve burned on a trip was around 52 gallons I think which is 2/3 of my 197 Pioneer’s capacity. So, get your popcorn ready while I’m getting the family situated with our new child the next few weeks…be fishing really, really soon, :wink:.

quote:
Originally posted by Head East

2005 Sea Hunt 212 Triton
“Head East”

Lol. haters gonna hate

“mr keys”

Twin yammy’s suck fuel on the smooth days as I run 5000-5500 rpms