Where am I?

Was gonna show a pic of where I was fishing but not smart enuff to download it. For a site this size would it not be feasible to just click, copy and paste? Opened a photobucket account. Read all the other blasphies on the photos and the advice. Still can’t seem to make it work. My Ex-wife says I’m a Smartarse. This proves her wrong! I must be a Dumbarse!

Anyway, off the platform, sorry!
Went inshore yesterday and first throw got a 33" Redfish. Next throw a 14" flounder. 4 throws later another redfish at 22". Man it’s looking to be a good day! 4 hours and fifteen shark later…Not!

If you’ve already uploaded your photo to Photobucket, you’ve done the hard part already. Just highlight the CODE for the photo (not the photo), click COPY, and then PASTE the code into the space provided in your post. That is really all there is to it. Good Luck.

PioneerLouie
Pioneer Venture 175, Johnson 90
Summerville, SC

Ridge, PM’d you one from the queen of posting. If she taught me, there’s hope for any Jerry’s Kid!

Vinman
19.5 Triumph, 115 HP Honda
“Every saint has a past, every sinner a future”

Yea there is hope! Thanks guys.

19’ Tidewater Bay
150HP Johnson

1542 Duracraft
40HP Johnson

… burnt trussle…

Fred67 that doesn’t quite look right for the tressle unless there is one somewhere else other than downtown.

1720 KW 110 Johnson
16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

Fred67 that doesn’t quite look right for the tressle unless there is one somewhere else other than downtown.

1720 KW 110 Johnson
16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

Fred’s got it if he’s in the Broad river/Grays hill. 1st time there in several years. Think I’m gonna wait for Fall before I try again. HOT!

19’ Tidewater Bay
150HP Johnson

1542 Duracraft
40HP Johnson

I literally blistered one of my feet on the boat deck a week or so ago out there moving from back to front to get my flops.

crab on bottom = black drum on top

I remember going to that bridge before it burnt spending the night and fishing/shrimping/crabbing with my dad there. He still won’t go out on a boat.

My understanding was a group of teenagers had a party and built a fire on the bridge setting it off. :question: that may be urban myth.

< Evil is simply the absence of God >