Where Is The Pod?

Spooling up some white bread?

Trying on some new Patagonia summer wear?

Peddling a Pedi - Cab???

I know where he is, but he’s sworn me to secrecy! All things, will become clear, in time:wink:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

I know where he is, but he’s sworn me to secrecy! All things, will become clear, in time:wink:

When he makes bail?

I heard he is having a custom fitted banana hammock crocheted…out of white braid.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I’m tied up in the big breeder redfish thtread. Also that bail comment is hurtful.

DF are you on assignment at Myrtle Beach? Looks to be a lot of shenanigans going on.

No buddy I’m home after surviving my 16th Bike Week. Yep, shenanigans are abound. It is CF, you can’t expect any of us to act our age.

Except maybe Penny. Where is Penny?

You guys are loaded with mirth and merry, but CF is just a shadow of its former self without Penny and Cracker Larry.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

DF

you see any rowdies at bike week? post up some phone pix. i know you got em. we won’t tell.

quote:
but CF is just a shadow of its former self without Penny and Cracker Larry.

True

Pea, despite the smaller crowds and fewer incidents, we still had our share of rowdies. Took some guns off folks, made a few arrests. Saw some women that were too large for their smedium clothing. I actually did take one just for you but it got accidentally deleted. Picture super heavy weight division, 2-piece bikini, fish net and a bag of lumpy pudding.

That description is better than any pictures

Somethings can never be unseen, it is burned into my retinas as I type.

Man DF, you get the type 0f jobs that the rest of us can only dream about! And they pay you for doing it. How great is that:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s gotten to the point that you don’t want to load up the family for a weekend trip any more. Myrtle used to be good for that. It’s always been a little “cheesey” but has always offered a ton for the family to do. Times have changed. I’d hate to get shot in the face because someone thought I mean mugged them or I told the 15 party goers in the room next door at 3am to keep it down. Da wild wild West.

Yeah Norm, I’m “living the dream”.

I’m with you runbabyrun, we do go up to the Windy Hill area but, we don’t go anywhere near MB proper anymore. It has gotten kind of seedy.

I see you when you’re sleeping…

Vinman
“Every saint has a past, every sinner a future”
www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com
2011 Carolina Skiff 178DLV
90 HP Honda

Muffin Man, where you been? I was thinking about you the other day…not that way. Hope you and yours are doing well.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom I was thinking about you the other day

thread just turned queer

I remember when vinman used to make clever fishin posts

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom I was thinking about you the other day

thread just turned queer

I remember when vinman used to make clever fishin posts

Guess that means Easy will be along any minute now…

RBF

quote:
thread just turned queer

You have gotten WAY too predictable. I almost put “Peapod” at the end of “not that way” but knew that the comment alone would bring you out. It’s all about using the right bait.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom [ You have gotten WAY too predictable.

that hurts.

i’m runnin on no sleep. i may do better tomorrow. probly not.