Where to get .22 Mag Ammo

What’s up with the .22 Mag Ammo. Cant find it anywhere?? Been to Gander, Cabelas, Academy, Wally World and nada…

Thanks,
NN

www.joinrfa.org/

I always look here first…

http://ammoseek.com/ammo/22-magnum

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I use ammoman.com and luckygunner most of the time. Online prices almost always beats the local guys. I refuse to buy ammo at Walmart anymore.

www.baturinphotography.com

I buy all mine online, have for several years. Better prices, better selections and they bring it right to my door. Carrying 1,000 rounds of 7.62 out of Walmart is problematic.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Thanks guys.

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

Why the spike in prices again?

18’ Hewes Bayfisher

I think we need to stick to the common calibers,22LR of course, but let he next step go right to 5.56.I’ve thought about 22WRF, but if I’ve got 5.56 siting around, why?

17HMR has stolen a lot of thunder from 22Mag. There’s far more of that being produced now than 22mag.

In the future, where every stranger poses a potential threat, knowing the predator mindset is the only safe haven.

Xpress H20B Bay Series
Yamaha 115 SHO

quote:
Originally posted by archer

17HMR has stolen a lot of thunder from 22Mag. There’s far more of that being produced now than 22mag.

In the future, where every stranger poses a potential threat, knowing the predator mindset is the only safe haven.

Xpress H20B Bay Series
Yamaha 115 SHO

That might be it Archer. Been years since I shot any of my .22mag’s even the pistol. I love the .17 and a head shot rabbit, squirrel, deer, and the best is to try and hit an Armadillo in the head… that’s tricky.

I still haven’t gotten over my paranoia to buy ammo on line, but after looking at both those sights 23sail posted(they both have .22 Mag ammo) I may buy some .30 carbine. got a 1000 round deal for $300 bucks… used to get it for $79 5 or 6 years ago…:roll_eyes:

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”