Where's Latrell? - YS

And so it’s began…the summer just got expensive!!! #FJB
Despite the fuel bill right off the rip, I pretended not to see the final amount and pushed my oldest youngen and wifus off the dock and headed to the Creeks of Dreams…ICW baby! She started having several 3-4 foot hammerheads and a couple large redfish hit our frozen menhaden but she just couldn’t get them to the boat because of early releases so we left and hit hole number 2 after the high tide made its turn. Again we started marking fish and had baits on the bottom as well as suspended and she was getting hits, missed opportunities, rods almost overboard 5 times, and some they came into the boat for evidence…my point being is last month we went out and had a couple sharks hit but had to leave early. This time proved they are slowly starting to arrive which means here expectations better include her out on the water every weekend for the next 3 1/2 months, hence why it just got expensive!!!
Youngen Style

You know we had a good day when half my face is red and the other half is pale.The 2 sharks i caught were Atlantic sharpnose sharks for anyone not knowing what type of shark it is.

Reel good stuff y’all!! And I feel your pain, had a small window Friday and after topping off (under 19 gallons for 100$ even) the rain deciding I wasnt going anyway. At least it is full for next trip I guess. Anyway, thanks for some fish pics, all i did was work this weekend