Who are you? What do you do? When do you fish?

1. WHAT’S YOUR NAME? Tony

2. APPROXIMATELY WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Moncks Corner

3. WHAT DO YOU DO? Coordinate search and rescue for the Coast Guard

4. WHERE DO YOU TYPICALLY PUT IN? Remleys, Garris, Limehouse, Paradise Island, Sol Legare, Steamboat. I like to change it up.

5. FISHING SKILL LEVEL (1-10): Depends on the time of year. I’d say an average of 5 year round. 9 in the fall. :slight_smile:

6. HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET OUT FISHING? Once or twice a week.

7. WOULD YOU CONSIDER OPENING YOUR BOAT TO OTHER FORUM MEMBERS? Absolutely, if they reciprocate.

8. OTHER HOBBIES? Hunting (still learning), being a Dad, watching a good UFC fight.

1. WHAT’S YOUR NAME? Justin

2. APPROXIMATELY WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Little Mountain

3. WHAT DO YOU DO? Design Engineer (Industrial boiler systems), Own a wedding venue in little mountain, own an IT firm that builds custom software for small to medium businesses

4. WHERE DO YOU TYPICALLY PUT IN? Lake Murray(Freshwater), Broad River(river), Remleys(Offshore)

5. FISHING SKILL LEVEL (1-10): Freshwater(7) River(6) Offshore(4-5)

6. HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET OUT FISHING? Last year, 2x a week. this year 1-2 times a quarter

7. WOULD YOU CONSIDER OPENING YOUR BOAT TO OTHER FORUM MEMBERS? Absolutely, but doesnt happen often these days

8. OTHER HOBBIES? Wrenching/fabricating on anything that moves, drinking beer

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

Can’t seem to get the questions to load so I can answer here. I have a 24 foot bay boat I keep at dolphin cove. I can fish most days as I work a unique schedule. Pitch in on the normal things and we’re good. I’m new here. Came from Texas where I was a 6. Here I’m a 3. But getting better. Know your way around and want to fish let me know.