Who can install a set of tires

In reference to my previous post, I have found a nice set of tires online at a very good deal. The website I found them on has free shipping and then a $100 rebate but I still will have to pay to get them installed. Everywhere I have asked wants 80+ to install the set so I wanted to post to see if anyone knew where I could get them put on cheaper. I would happily let them keep the old set if they would like, but they have little life left on them. Thanks!

17’ Mako

Try pep boys

Double D.

$20 per tire is not a bad price.

$25 per tire is the normal going rate almost everywhere.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Usually the online place you purchased from will have deals setup with local shops that will install them for a set fee. Who did you order them from? You might want to check back on their website for recommended installers. If nothing, then go to Geralds. Whatever they charge is fair.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I had costco install my last set I purchased online…I’ll be going to Gerald’s next time.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Make sure you check with LC at Palmetto 4x4 in Ravenel…he beat an online price for my tires on the new truck…INSTALLED.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Yep, you get a great price online! But when you add balancing and mounting when you get them, the price isn’t so good anymore:wink:

Try Firestone if you haven’t already. I’ve purchased multiple sets in the past from Tirerack and had them shipped to and installed at various Firestone locations, their fee included lifetime rotation and was still a better deal than I could find locally.

The pitstop on 17 A in Summerville was $15 each mounted and balanced from my truck tires

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Don’t forget about an alignment…

NN