Who is a reliable person to wax my boat

I’m getting my boat ready for this season I need to have it waxed does anyone have any suggestions of who I could use ?

quote:
Originally posted by ko4zb

I’m getting my boat ready for this season I need to have it waxed does anyone have any suggestions of who I could use ?

Didn’t realize there was a “season” coming up…:stuck_out_tongue:…Sorry I can’t help ya with your question. But I will say fish slime is the best protective coating that I have found. It works best if applied November-march…

“All fisherman lie. And if they say otherwise, then they’re lying”

“Sea~N~Stripes”
21’ Hewes Craft Custom
140 Suzuki

As for season I stored it for the winter because I was in Florida with my other boat

I have a guy that does my boat every year…i can PM you his info if you want?

I was going to give you the Ph# to a Korean Massage Parlor, until I re-read the subject line! You want your boat waxed:stuck_out_tongue: Come Ye Soon, is very reliable! Wax on, Wax off, is her motto:wink:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

I was going to give you the Ph# to a Korean Massage Parlor, until I re-read the subject line! You want your boat waxed:stuck_out_tongue: Come Ye Soon, is very reliable! Wax on, Wax off, is her motto:wink:

I am starting to think Easy is one of them dirty old men ya hear about , kidding ya Easy

I don’t think he’s that old yet!!

Mike Hartley in Gilbert does mine. @ $300 for my 20’ boat. That includes acid wash, compound, and wax. He will also do light wet sanding if needed.

Well Hung
Nautic Star 2000 Offshore
200 Suzuki