Who pushed it over the edge? talking about poof

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

You guys not figuring out what happened explains why your Pastors and teachers deceive you soooo easily…

That makes the ‘good ole boys’ side predictable also.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

I thought it was pretty clear that you asked for it to be deleted.
So it was actually pretty close to God deleting it as Larry said, based on the messiah complex exhibited in said thread.

Well, skinneej, most on this thread can’t even figure that out, because they were too busy with their own agenda to hear what anyone else’s replies said.

Sounds familiar, other than skinneej and a few others.

Of course, edaniel and the others can only give negative guesses, as predictable as it gets.

That thread never made it.to the darkside. Don’t flatter yourself.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

MD, personifies what turns people off of religions! You can’t brow beat, someone into believing! They may pretend to follow, but they don’t truly believe! The Word according to Garp, MD, is tolerated only on the hope, that he goes away! MD, may have some David Koresh, syndrome in him! Don’t move to Waco TX with him!

Good try, easy. Now you have made it impossible for administration to delete this thread, if they let that attack slide by.

fritz, the dark side is here, NOT over there, In my case. I couldn’t care less about that site you call the dark side.

The dark side here don’t want any of my threads to go away, they love bantering too much to lose me as a target. You certainly know that, so who is REALLY my enemy???###

Does Pharisees and Sad-u-cees ring any bells?

But, lest I forget, you guys love them too; thus, you can’t lose here, of course you just had NOT figured all that out. Predictable boys will play as predicted.

OK! MD, I give up to your ministry! I will follow your word, if you speak for God! Or, if you are the true word of God! Are you, speaking for GOD? MD, I told everyone on CF more than a year ago that I’m POOF Proof! Stick with me and I’ll endorse everything you post and you will be protected by GOD Admin, just like I am:smiley:

http://www.postandcourier.com/section/faith-and-values

P&C claims Christians opposition to same sex marriage is the cause for driving people away from religion,among others.Many examples of that right here on this site.

No wonder it went poof,just because someone doesn’t agree, doesnt mean they shall burn up in some hell.

ADMIN Poleasesssssss don’t POOF MY POST! I just thought it was funny as Hades. I know you won’t let me say HELL:imp::imp::imp::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Well, I really don’t agree with censorship in any form, unless it is personal attacks or vulgar on a public forum. A lot of us here fought for our freedom of speech. We fought for Mac Daddy’s rights too. We ain’t got to like it or agree with him, and we all have the option of never clicking on it again, but he does have every right to speak his mind, just as much as the rest of us do.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Good try, easy. Now you have made it impossible for administration to delete this thread, if they let that attack slide by.

fritz, the dark side is here, NOT over there, In my case. I couldn’t care less about that site you call the dark side.

The dark side here don’t want any of my threads to go away, they love bantering too much to lose me as a target. You certainly know that, so who is REALLY my enemy???###

Does Pharisees and Sad-u-cees ring any bells?

But, lest I forget, you guys love them too; thus, you can’t lose here, of course you just had NOT figured all that out. Predictable boys will play as predicted.

Truth is FINALLY coming around here, took 21 pages of hell to get there, but hooray…

I think I’m going for the Jehovah’ Witness’s! I’ll join them and start chipping away, at their 240,000, TAKEN UP, base. If I have enough years left in me, I can be in the running for the Blast Off.

Mac your one scary dood

Flattery will get you nowhere, slackdude. Being slack won’t either.

PRECISELY what the church leaders said about Jesus, coincidence???

So you do think you’re Jesus?

quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

Flattery will get you nowhere, slackdude. Being slack won’t either.

PRECISELY what the church leaders said about Jesus, coincidence???

Wow.

No one has guessed who poofed the thread yet, should be obvious by now.

it’s obvious to me you like typing.

the dark site is more about crossfit & cooking. i don’t think you’re a big deal over there, but if you need to be, you probly can go ahead & claim it.

Your right Pee! I think, he think’s, he is the Word of GOD