Who pushed it over the edge? talking about poof

quote:
No poof, we have seen every rule broken, and even illegal threats commuted, on here with no poofs,

Illegal threats? Mr. Mac Daddy, you really have some issues. Were you bullied in school? Did you cry to your Daddy when the bully pushed you down? Mine would have whipped my butt and sent me back in the street to deal with it. Try prayers.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Cracker, reading the quote you posted! All I can figure is that MD must have been Hell on wheels in VN! (Their shooting at me, not fair)! Sir, you have to make them stop, I didn’t sign up for this:kissing_closed_eyes:

I’ve never heard so much whining from an adult, glad he’s not watching my back.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

MACDADDY!!!

!

quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

No poof, we have seen every rule broken, and even illegal threats commuted, on here with no poofs, so poofs are almost impossible.

People just keep looking on this thread to see who or what trash will be spewed next by the dark side boys. Their rep is gaining too, as a result of these threads, even though they are so predictable, and never creative.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

Go back through the 27 pages and quote one illegal threat. You have to back up statements like that to retain any shred of credibility.

20,000?

Did you go back through 27 pages?

I was referring to the SITE, not this thread, although Larry came close with his meet me in person comment, but no big deal.

Credibility with you and the others who are still posting has BEEN gone, that is obvious, even though some days ya’ll claim different positions.

I’ve had enough personal attacks, and no discussion of spiritual subjects to speak of, time to stop it all.

I really don’t care about the 20,000 enough to deal with harassment period.

20,000! getting close.

HI 5

“Enough hijacking, this is a major thread”

quote:

I was referring to the SITE, not this thread, although Larry came close with his meet me in person comment, but no big deal.

Credibility with you and the others who are still posting has BEEN gone, that is obvious, even though some days ya’ll claim different positions.

I’ve had enough personal attacks, and no discussion of spiritual subjects to speak of, time to stop it all.

I really don’t care about the 20,000 enough to deal with harassment period.

See, this is how arguments work. You make a statement, you back it up with sources/facts. I didn't make a statement.

Saying someone made an illegal threat toward you with 0 supporting evidence is actually called libel.

I didn’t even say it was toward ME, u are saying that. I was speaking in general, referring to poofing, NOT me at all originally, you made it a personal attack, not me, get real with your facts, not me.

quote:

No poof, we have seen every rule broken, and even illegal threats commuted, on here with no poofs, so poofs are almost impossible.

People just keep looking on this thread to see who or what trash will be spewed next by the dark side boys. Their rep is gaining too, as a result of these threads, even though they are so predictable, and never creative.

Click Generator,new name for MD.Of course admin will not delete this thread,the more clicks,the more value added to the site.
quote:

I didn’t even say it was toward ME, u are saying that. I was speaking in general, referring to poofing, NOT me at all originally, you made it a personal attack, not me, get real with your facts, not me.

quote:

What's that part there say?
quote:

I keep extending you grace, and you keep calling me by name. How is an offer to meet you and talk in person possibly considered to be a threat? You must have serious PTSD issues. I just asked for a phone call. Hard to hurt you with that. Still haven’t got one from you. You know my name, address and number. I’d like to sit down and talk with you. Trust me, you ain’t made me nearly mad enough to hurt you, and with all that Vietnam combat experience why should you be worried about me anyway? :smiley: I ain’t been scared of anything since I got out of there, myself.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Larry, I lost my lighter in the middle of a trout stream in the Mt’s of PA, the summer of 69, when I came home! I’m glad you could hang on to yours! Never forget! You where SOG? Did you know, Fred Zabitosky:question:

YES, we walk among you and we are not bad! Just doing what our country asked of us[:0]

I don’t claim to know anybody involved in that over the Internet, or with strangers, Easy. Can’t do it. You came home 2 years before I went.

Send me your address, I managed to bring home 3 Zippo lighters, a Stoner and a Thompson, and my E-tool. Still keep it as sharp as my knife :smiley: Left most of my right hand over there. I’ll send you a lighter to replace yours. My honor and pleasure.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Easy, this one is yours…I found it. PM me your address.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

CL, you are a good man. Looks like you’re getting paid on the 31st. Can you loan all of us some money?

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

That lighter is amazingly cool.

PS 19985

quote:
Looks like you're getting paid on the 31st. Can you loan all of us some money?

Don’t spread it around, and it’s my wife who gets paid on the 31st. Maybe she’ll loan me some. I only get paid when I build something of value :smiley: I’d give you anything I’ve got that you need though, except wife and dog.

And our man spreading the word of God calls me a jerk, and doesn’t have enough balls to even tell us his real name, or make a phone call.

Time to man up Mac Daddy, or shut up. Put on your big boy pants. I’ll put some fresh shrimp and grouper on the grill, cool down the beer, Easy will make the Risotta stuff, and let’s talk about it. Sh@t or get off the pot. This is a peace offer, not a threat, just so you are clear.

Larry Teuton
1448 Clyo Shawnee Rd
Clyo, GA 31303
912-655-5674
Lteuton at aol dot com

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry
quote:
Looks like you're getting paid on the 31st. Can you loan all of us some money?

Don’t spread it around, and it’s my wife who gets paid on the 31st. Maybe she’ll loan me some. I only get paid when I build something of value :smiley: I’d give you anything I’ve got that you need though, except wife and dog.

And our man spreading the word of God calls me a jerk, and doesn’t have enough balls to even tell us his real name, or make a phone call.

Time to man up Mac Daddy, or shut up. Put on your big boy pants. I’ll put some fresh shrimp and grouper on the grill, cool down the beer, Easy will make the Risotta stuff, and let’s talk about it. Sh@t or get off the pot. This is a peace offer, not a threat, just so you are clear.

Larry Teuton
1448 Clyo Shawnee Rd
Clyo, GA 31303
912-655-5674
Lteuton at aol dot com

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/donate/ :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

I hear ya ED and know what you’re saying. But I don’t hide behind a keyboard from MD, or Hillary, or anybody else :sunglasses: I’m available for discussion, email, phone, or face to face meeting with anybody. The question is, is he :question:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper