Who pushed it over the edge? talking about poof

quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

I didn’t react quick enough to jisuho’s charge of “Bible thumping”, what is the real definition of “Bible thumping”???

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

Pretty simple, just cast your vote.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bible-thumping

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

I didn’t react quick enough to jisuho’s charge of “Bible thumping”, what is the real definition of “Bible thumping”???

Pretty simple, just cast your vote.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bible-thumping

RBF

Yay, or Nay.

My vote is Nay.

1st one for the record.

This thread should die a human death via a vote and agreement between all. It should be ratified and known to all that want to engage in weirdness going forward…

RBF

quote:
As long as you are polite, you will be treated politely.

Says the man who has called me an ignorant country boy, a swamp worshiper and a jerk, because I disagreed politely with his “teachings” and bad fishing advice.

Keep on thumping :smiley:

quote:
"Where are the dead loved ones at this moment"???

Who would like to know that answer first???

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Like you know the answer to that too:question: Uh-huh. Right.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper
AKA Jerk

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry
quote:
As long as you are polite, you will be treated politely.

Says the man who has called me an ignorant country boy, a swamp worshiper and a jerk, because I disagreed politely with his “teachings”

Keep on thumping :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Please reply with a yay or nay.

You’re not a jerk, I am not wicked, let’s put this one behind us…

Gotta bring closure.

RBF

quote:

I don’t care either way, myself. We all have the free choice to participate or not. I’m not for censorship. Just because I might not like his style doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have the right to say what’s on his mind. And I’ve got the right to disagree. I haven’t stooped to calling names, like our man of God has anyway.

If you want it closed, quit reading and quit replying. It will go away by itself. He’s already mostly talking to himself.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

It’s real hard for me to take a man serious who claims to know when the end of the world is coming, where all the dead people are, and recommends concrete blocks to anchor at the jetties.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry
quote:

I don’t care either way, myself. We all have the free choice to participate or not. I’m not for censorship. Just because I might not like his style doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have the right to say what’s on his mind. And I’ve got the right to disagree. I haven’t stooped to calling names, like our man of God has anyway.

If you want it closed, quit reading and quit replying. It will go away by itself. He’s already mostly talking to himself.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

My point was to close it and everyone agree this one is dead. Of course everyone has the option to view, or not. Just a gentlemens’ agreement to move on.

Your choice, I am out no matter how many times I get called wicked and satan again. Just no one speak about my Mother.

Farewell… End times part deux. I won’t miss you…

CL, it is now your circus, and your monkeys…

RBF

RBF, YOU’LL NEVER LEAVE, unless I do, IMO, that is w hy you want agreement, IMO.

Larry, I never called you ignorant, you know that, and I have explained several times the swamp worship thing; yet you still make untrue accusations against me.

I did call you a jerk for your humiliation in the jetty issue, because you were ACTING like a jerk, not because I think you are a jerk personally, I don’t even know you. Someone else took that remark the same way you did, so it sounded unanimous maybe, I don’t know.

I can’t judge you personally, only your actions here, everyone should understand that, so name calling here ONLY applies here.

If everyone understands that truth, we will get along better, and not consider personal attacks as much personal as internet attacks.

You are still saying I know when the world will end, I have denied that multiple times, but that does NOT matter to you.

THE BIBLE gives us answers, not me, I NEVER said I knew ANY answers, get your facts straight for future purpose please.

quote:
CL, it is now your circus, and your monkeys....

RBF

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Oh no[:0] I relinquish all control to the word according to Mac Daddy and his faithful followers.

If I were to call anyone names though, I would sign my name below my statement. Still waiting on a phone call, Mac Daddy.

quote:
Larry, I never called you ignorant,

You’ve got a bad memory too.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper
Contact info available on request

Have a good day, Larry.

You too Mac Daddy :sunglasses: I don’t take any of this personally or very seriously. We don’t know each other. Everybody has a different opinion of everything. If we all agreed on everything, it would be a very dull world indeed. But I don’t call you names because of your opinions, and I support your right to express them, whatever they are. But don’t be surprised when I do the same.

quote:
Larry, I never called you ignorant,

Yes you did. It was on your original rapture thread, which you asked the moderator to delete the entire thread, and he did. Then you said you didn’t ask him to delete it:face_with_head_bandage: So it’s gone now and I can’t copy and paste it back for you so you can remember. But I do.

Have a great evening. If you are a father (I am), have a great Father’s Day and enjoy your children, or if you have a Father, enjoy him, mine is gone now, miss him, but the kids are coming. I think we are putting the boat in the swamp and doing a little worshiping tomorrow :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

bump

this thread needs to get to 18,000. let’s do it.

hi 5

Enough hijacking, this is a major thread.

18,000!

hi 5

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

18,000!

hi 5

67 more reads and it can be proclaimed an essential core doctrine.

mac daddy

2532 Posts
Posted - 04/09/2015 : 4:18:50 PM

75 posts, 1867 reads.

We can TRULY say that Easter/Ressurection Day is a core doctrine, and is essential for faith.

I keep coming back to it expecting to see where the pope has weighed in on the subject. This is big…really big.
It’s rumored that he will proclaim that anyone who reads every word from every post in this thread will have suffered hell on earth, and thus be entitled to a free certified non-global warming Zucchini Smoothie at the Vatican Food Court…while supplies last.

Very good, mcvlbound, creative and funny, best of all, creative.

quote:
Originally posted by mcvlbound

I keep coming back to it expecting to see where the pope has weighed in on the subject. This is big…really big.
It’s rumored that he will proclaim that anyone who reads every word from every post in this thread will have suffered hell on earth, and thus be entitled to a free certified non-global warming Zucchini Smoothie at the Vatican Food Court…while supplies last.

some of your best work.

go ahead and take the rest of the day off.

HI 5

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

this one’ll poof soon

Any moment now....:stuck_out_tongue:

No poof, we have seen every rule broken, and even illegal threats commuted, on here with no poofs, so poofs are almost impossible.

People just keep looking on this thread to see who or what trash will be spewed next by the dark side boys. Their rep is gaining too, as a result of these threads, even though they are so predictable, and never creative.

what were the threats bro? I mist those.

we try hard, we can get this bad boy to 19K before the 4th weekend.

HI 5

“Enough hijacking, this is a major thread”