Who works on your wife? (Lemon Law)

So due to this storm, I feel like my wife has somehow gotten some bad gas and things went downhill after that. When she is sleeping she makes this noise through her nose that sounds like an old chevy trying to crank on a cold morning. At first I thought possibly she had jumped timing since she does yell a lot at all the wrong times, but ruled that one out. Next this god awful cherry bomb exhaust sound came from her dual exhaust and holy rotten turnover, the foul odor of the paper mill combined with death krept into my nostrils, ah ha…bad gas!!! So with these symptoms dialed in and briefly explained, is there anybody that can point me in the right direction for some help or just seek compensation for getting sold a lemon?
Hahahahaha, Dorian has gotten the best of me

no comment.Wouldn’t touch that with a 10’ pole

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

If so inclined, you could trade in for a newer model…
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ff6806e133/new-used

Priceless - WRTF’s

“If you can’t fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!”

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!

Hopefully SplitTail’s wife does not read CF!

spec

1980 Skandia 21 w/ '93 JohnRude 150 gas drinker

Somebody’s gonna be in trouble if she does.

Double D.

Yep!

spec

1980 Skandia 21 w/ '93 JohnRude 150 gas drinker

quote:
Originally posted by SplitTailBasics

So due to this storm, I feel like my wife has somehow gotten some bad gas and things went downhill after that. When she is sleeping she makes this noise through her nose that sounds like an old chevy trying to crank on a cold morning. At first I thought possibly she had jumped timing since she does yell a lot at all the wrong times, but ruled that one out. Next this god awful cherry bomb exhaust sound came from her dual exhaust and holy rotten turnover, the foul odor of the paper mill combined with death krept into my nostrils, ah ha…bad gas!!! So with these symptoms dialed in and briefly explained, is there anybody that can point me in the right direction for some help or just seek compensation for getting sold a lemon?</font id=“red”></font id=“size3”>
Hahahahaha, Dorian has gotten the best of me

“If you can’t fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!”

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!

Go talk to her father…

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

Splittail this is perfectly normal behavior, but you will need to break her. I would start off with sanctions and if that doesn’t work you may need to exercise the nuclear option. I would use a triad of weapons to provide a devastating cocktail that is proven to be effective. You’re going to have to hit her hard, fast and with no remorse. I will tell you about a method I was forced to deploy in a art gallery in NYC. The Andy Warhol exhibit to be specific. Begin the day with a couple of runny fried eggs. Follow up with a plate of fried cabbage for lunch, and that should give you the power and “boost” you need. Lastly knock back a big bowl of mussels and that produces a putrid smell that will cause uncontrollable dry-heaving and dizziness to the intended victims. At this point it’s all about delivery. Stand next to the person or persons in my case that you need to reform. After letting the bomb go, it is critical you stay put for for 30 seconds. Then slowly walk around the person or persons in a complete circle cutting off any escape. Scorched earth policy. Burn it to the ground. Good luck to you Sir:smiley:

https://youtu.be/Gck9d9Nx55w

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.