Why bother

quote:
Originally posted by saltydog235

Why do people buy a diesel set up to tow 15K pounds yet never tow more than a lawn trailer or Jon boat?

You talking about USMCsilver?

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

I don’t think that bothers me as much as how in the last 10-15 years everyone for some screwed up reason likes to drive in the Hammer lane and not Hammer on it. I’ve seen people actually switch from the right lane to the left and slow down people. The Right lane will be clear for miles and will these morons give way and pull back to the right lane?.. NO. you actually have to go against all teachings and pass on the right. Get in the passing lane, pass and move back over. And don’t run 71 to pass someone running 70.

In Georgia they’ll actually give you a ticket for running slower than traffic in the passing lane. Wish they would do that in S.C.

Bangstick Not much different that all the ones that buy a 4 X 4 and jack it up, put a set of big “mudders” on and never once take it in a mud hole that the extra clearance and big aggressive tires were made for. Styling and profilin.</font id=“red”>

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

HAHA!! We call them Mall Crawlers. Those are the kids you see with all of the prerequisite stickers (Yeti, Costa, DU, a Realtree sticker of some sort, a Monster Energy sticker) all over the back window cruising around the mall and in Walmart parking lots.

Definitely wish we had the GA “slow poke” law here in SC. It’s even worse in Virginia on 81. Everybody piles into the left lane and the right lane can be clear for miles.

No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how far you fall…you are never out of the fight.

I’ve always called those trucks the Wando highschool eddition.

The op is just mad at people who think an expensive vehicle makes them look important. I just see something that will be worthless in 15 years and eat a hole in your pocket.

First, Most, Biggest

Sounds like classic pe*is envy to me. I drive a Yukon XL, but I’m not a soccer mom. Let’s fight bout it … :clown_face:

I blink my lights when I get behind a slow driver in the passing lane! Last year during a rain I blinked them and it was a unmarked car, he turned on the blue light and moved over and I passed him and kept on going. I was driveing my wife’s Caddy with a shag tag! That tag has got me out of lots of tickets.

Two things:

1. GET THE F*** OUT OF THE LEFT LANE. Swear you should be allowed to pit them.
  2. GET OFF THE F*** PHONE. Face it, most people are to stupid to walk correctly. Driving and distracting themselves, (**()
quote:
Originally posted by ReelShock

Two things:

1. GET THE F*** OUT OF THE LEFT LANE. Swear you should be allowed to pit them.
  2. GET OFF THE F*** PHONE. Face it, most people are to stupid to walk correctly. Driving and distracting themselves, (**()

PREACH!!!

GW, no I’m just mad at people that buy a car built to haul @ss and they don’t even make it up to the posted speed limit and in turn, cause backups everywhere they go.

No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how far you fall…you are never out of the fight.

I’ve got a 2500Hd 4x4 diesel…never pulled anything more than my 22’ boat with it, and (**() sure never been off road with it.

There wasn’t a test when I bought asking me how much I was going to pull.

Grady White 228G / F250

Soooo, if this combination was mine, I’d be justified in driving under the posted limit? Maybe get to follow behind an: “M” series Beemer, AMG Merc, Audi R8, Corvette, Porche, supe’d up Mustang or Camaro…oh, a parade!
Would I even be allowed to drive in the far right lane?
Need to go to HPT and get a few stickers now that ya mention it…

sorry ya’ll, couldn’t resist this one.

Love that picture! Cant stop a man from fishing.

quote:
Originally posted by Caballa

I’ve got a 2500Hd 4x4 diesel…never pulled anything more than my 22’ boat with it, and (**() sure never been off road with it.

Why buy a truck like that if you really don’t need it? You must be a “look at me” guy or something…

quote:
Originally posted by Lawman
quote:

Why buy a truck like that if you really don’t need it? You must be a “look at me” guy or something…

With the way traffic is around here I prefer a larger vehicle. Got caught in bumper to bumper traffic a few weeks ago in our low profile Volvo and almost had a panic attack. Same type of traffic yesterday crossing town and we were in the burban and I felt fine.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Because I wanted it.

I also have 2 bedrooms in my house that I don’t sleep in.

quote:
Originally posted by Lawman
quote:

Grady White 228G / F250

I currently drive a 17 yo dodge ram. But my in-law wants to sell me his Top of the line F150 4x4. Big wheels, leather interior, back up camera, tow package, and many more bells and whistles. It has very low miles and he is the kind of person that keeps his stuff in tip top shape. He has it at a good price.

Do I need something fancy to haul lumber once or twice a year, no. Do I need 4x4 to get me through a muddy back road to find a good deer stand, no. It isn’t a muscle car or hot rod but it is certainly more than I need. I will likely buy it because of the good deal.

j