Why have a death row?

If a state deems execution unconstitutional, why have a death row? Seems reasonable. right?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/america’s-largest-death-row-has-run-out-of-room/ar-AAafNVF

Why do 7/11’s or other stores that are open 24/7, 365, have locks, on the doors:question: Things change!

Maybe they are waiting to do them all in one day.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Maybe the state feels that if they execute each other, it’s not unconstitutional… Maybe they think that you should just put all of the worst with the worst.

Death row… Do what you say and mean what you say. Quit lingering and get it over with.

Even if I was innocent, I wouldn’t want to keep being put off. Just do it! If by chance a death row inmate was innocent, and then executed he or she just reached their heavenly reward that much sooner if they were right with the LORD. If a non believer, than at least they didn’t have to suffer the inhuman suffering of constant threat of death.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Death row… Do what you say and mean what you say. Quit lingering and get it over with.

Even if I was innocent, I wouldn’t want to keep being put off. Just do it! If by chance a death row inmate was innocent, and then executed he or she just reached their heavenly reward that much sooner if they were right with the LORD. If a non believer, than at least they didn’t have to suffer the inhuman suffering of constant threat of death.

Bull ****.