why is "old" wal mart in mt pleasant out of stock

seems every time I go in there shelves are bare, and sometimes an item is not there for a month - chip paint brushes, colors of paint, print cartridges hair spray, and on and on. I wonder if wal mart is trying to run that store out of business and just have the bigger super center. its almost like they only get shipments once a month

Maybe China is on strike?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Your asking for the wrong stuff! For them to understand you, you should have asked for Cheap Brush. :wink:

True, my Spanish be no good

quote:
Originally posted by edwardh1

seems every time I go in there shelves are bare, and sometimes an item is not there for a month - chip paint brushes, colors of paint, print cartridges hair spray, and on and on. I wonder if wal mart is trying to run that store out of business and just have the bigger super center. its almost like they only get shipments once a month

Omg girl, I hate it when I go to wal mart and they are out of hair spray.

Poor management

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Poor management

Exactly.

“Never argue with an idiot…he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
Originally posted by edwardh1

Omg girl, I hate it when I go to wal mart and they are out of hair spray.

for the wife, go to cvs and pay $2 more per can