Why???

Do we have to pay taxs and do taxs first month of the new year??? Isnt it supposed to be the “Happy New Year” month:flushed::smiley:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Unky Sam wants his share NOW, not later. See, if you were an ice cream eater, you wouldn’t have to worry about it, you’d just sit back and wait for the refund you get even though you didn’t pay any taxes.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

In GA all your personal property taxes are due on your birthday. Cars, boats and such. Happy birthday :question: And then all land/ real estate taxes are due at Christmas. Merry Christmas :stuck_out_tongue:

They get theirs.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

Do we have to pay taxs and do taxs first month of the new year??? Isnt it supposed to be the “Happy New Year” month:flushed::smiley:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

My Chas County property tax bills come in around October,I pay them all then.
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Unky Sam wants his share NOW, not later. See, if you were an ice cream eater, you wouldn’t have to worry about it, you’d just sit back and wait for the refund you get even though you didn’t pay any taxes.

true.

I see scores maybe hundreds of personal and business tax returns each year. I’ll finish this later. you’re right on

I’m going to win the Power Ball, so I don’t care:smiley: Don’t any of ya’ll, try to mooch up to me either!

No you ain’t, I’ve got 5 quick picks and I’m going to win :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Well Larry, if you do, I’ll be moochin up around you:smiley:

Uncle sam hopes you win. Dont they collect like 1/3 of the winnings? I hope whoever wins the lottery is happy they get to pay for a big portion of all the traveling the Obamas have planned this year.

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats
“Praise the lord and pass the ammunition” -Howell Forgy

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

In GA all your personal property taxes are due on your birthday. Cars, boats and such. Happy birthday :question: And then all land/ real estate taxes are due at Christmas. Merry Christmas :stuck_out_tongue:

They get theirs.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Why your birthday?? Seems kinda D bagish…

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats
“Praise the lord and pass the ammunition” -Howell Forgy

If I were to win, I wouldn’t quit my job, I’d make them fire me. There WILL be a CF party!!

Boxes of the finest vintage wine Walmart has, for everyone[:0]

quote:
Why your birthday?? Seems kinda D bagish....

I think the reasoning there is that it’s a lot easier to deal with a few people a day than it is the entire county population at once. Rural county and limited personnel.

And if I win, I’ll share it with everybody :smiley: That’s a LOT of money[:0]

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

My Chas County property tax bills come in around October,I pay them all then.

I usually do too…this year it will be January…but Im just saying final due date is January and Im sure a lot of folks have to wait till then… just reminded me…my license for being a nurse is due then also.:slightly_smiling_face:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16