Why...

…does my avatar constantly get “deleted?” One day it’s there when I post and then the next it’s not. Now, I try to upload it and it says the file already exists but it won’t let me use it. WTH?

“You don’t always know where you stand till you know that you won’t run away.” ~Slipknot

It’s not talking crap if you can back it up…and nothing can back it up better than facts.

Mine doesn’t disappear, but it does get “resized” from time to time. What say you, Andy? The people wanna know…:smiley:

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

The resizing occurs if you are the original poster of a topic or you reply. The flatout deleting of it occurs if you update your signature. At least that is how I think it has worked.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

The flatout deleting of it occurs if you update your signature. At least that is how I think it has worked.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

that’s what 've discovered as well…

bangstick, try adding a 1 to the end of your filename and uploading it…like instead of bangstickav, try bangstickav1…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

That worked! Thanks Bonzo!

“You don’t always know where you stand till you know that you won’t run away.” ~Slipknot

It’s not talking crap if you can back it up…and nothing can back it up better than facts.

Bangstick does have a cool avatar.I’m going to do one for myself soon.Maybe a jackfish or a fox hound.What should the a$$man put up there?

I thought the box with the X was your avatar. Bonzo made mine.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Bonzo made mine

my greatest gift to this community of fine people…

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Bonzo made mine

my greatest gift to this community of fine people…

Well, that and the paper clip rig…

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

Before updating your signature, right-click on your image and choose “inspect”. There you will find the path to your image.
You can then directly input the path to your image on your signature page rather than re-upload. Signed, the Hacker

Edit to add: Also a good way to rip off someone else’s :slight_smile:

1966 13’ Boston Whaler “Flatty”
2018 Sportsman Masters 207
www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

quote:
Originally posted by Optiker

Before updating your signature, right-click on your image and choose “inspect”. There you will find the path to your image.
You can then directly input the path to your image on your signature page rather than re-upload. Signed, the Hacker

Edit to add: Also a good way to rip off someone else’s :slight_smile:

1966 13’ Boston Whaler “Flatty”
2018 Sportsman Masters 207
www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

HaHa! Good to know. :wink: