Will be fishing Bucks...

…and don’t know Edisto at all. Thinking of trailering down from Georgetown, any local insight on the waters, ramps and accomodations would be appreciated.If you want to throw in a few honey holes…:smiley:

Seafoam Southport 26 CC
Z-Man Pro Staff

we went down from charleston last yr and fished it.If we fish it this yr we will fish out of charleston and if we think we have something good enough to weigh in then we will make the run down there but other wise we wont be fishing down there. The big thing is is that there isnt anywhere to stay on the island,unless you want to rent a house for the weekend or drive 30 miles from west ashley out there. good luck!

MMSI# 338048053

Talk to darrin the tournament director. He can help you out with everyone of your questions. Edito is a nice little town and he has a lot planned for the weekend.

Darrin 803 622 7009

Though it would be nice to stay close I have a place in West Ashley I can stay, and putting in at Limehouse is OK but, the run out of the Stono is not for the weak of heart. And I resemble that statement.

Seafoam Southport 26 CC
Z-Man Pro Staff

We are fishing…probably out of Charleston
We too will make the run down to weigh and party!

Edgewater 245 CC
Twin Yam 150 FS

we got a house that sleeps 10 on the 2nd row for 3 nights total was 395.00…gonna keep the boat in the water a marina

Half Mine II/ TEAM GEICO
2660 Sailfish
150 Yamahas

Preston,
That seems like a good deal!
I’ll look that over

Edgewater 245 CC
Twin Yam 150 FS

quote:
Originally posted by preston knight

we got a house that sleeps 10 on the 2nd row for 3 nights total was 395.00…gonna keep the boat in the water a marina

Half Mine II/ TEAM GEICO
2660 Sailfish
150 Yamahas

Preston,
Which marina? As I said I don’t know that area at all.

Seafoam Southport 26 CC
Z-Man Pro Staff

Edisto Marina, the dock master is a great guy I can’t remeber his name thought. Darrin has done a great job with this event I’ll be down there helping him out.

Carolina Veterans Saltwater Series

Heading out Port Royal Sound and heading in towards St. Helena I hope.:sunglasses: Edisto Marina is only about 20 minutes by boat from my house. wellcraft
trip E-Tecs
Sponsored by Spro and Gamakatsu
55 Jarrett bay
23 Hydrasport
19 viper