williamson's welding

Big shout out to Williamson’s welding on Main Rd Johns Island. They fixed a broken weld on a summit tree stand this year for me and just recently welded some new mounts on a couple of stainless bow rails for my boat. Super happy with the experience, price and work on both projects. Just wanted to throw out a mention for them on here for saving me some time and money. ~Dan

Agree. Good people!

Was the weld faulty from Summit? I have a Summit viper that has been an issue from the day I bought it. Summit never admits an error. its always the consumers fault.

I’ll second that. They were very helpful (and reasonably priced) when I stopped by with a special request for a pig roast.

Yep summit, They offered me 35$ off a new stand if I sent the old one in. Was surprised they wouldn’t take care of an obvious manufacturing flaw. It was a broken weld where the teeth attach to the platform.

quote:
Originally posted by CatchyUserName

Yep summit, They offered me 35$ off a new stand if I sent the old one in. Was surprised they wouldn’t take care of an obvious manufacturing flaw. It was a broken weld where the teeth attach to the platform.

That was exactly the problem with my summit. I didn’t find the problem until I tried to climb, and then they said it was my fault they wanted me to send it back at my expense