Winter is coming..

Spoda freeze on wednesday according to the weatherman.

hope you didnt plant your tomatoes yet!

If you are referring to the Weather Channel, they are pretty good at temps, but other than that, they miss more than they hit.

As you said, to early to plant.

NN

About time!!

Man, I sure hope my blueberries, pear, and so much more make it!

If not, just part of life! I’m going to plant all my spring stuff at the end of march/first of april and hope for the best.

Dad already has corn up and potatoes at least 12" high. hope he covers them up for Wednesday.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Getting snow right now.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Yep, snowing in Lexington right now.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

View out my back door this morning in Tega Cay just below Charlotte.

Snowing like crazy in Cola right now…since around 7:00. Good thing the ground isn’t colder, we’d have a problem.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Everything was covered 2 hours ago and now the suns out and its all gone! Calling for freezing temps for the next 3 nights. Crazy year! fished the Saluda River in shorts Fri.

This really has been an interesting last 3 months as far as the weather is concerned. Wife has started some indoor tomatoes and I’ve got some greens planted, but I wait for Easter to plant as I always do.

“live and let live” … “those that deserve it.”

X

X

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Appreciate yalls snow pics

I wonder what kind of expensive system Augusta has to protect all those azaleas. Or do they suppress them and make them pop just before the tournemant?

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

It must be Global Cooling

noaa forecast down to freeze tonight, 28 tomorrow night.

I’m outside all week. Dang, must be getting old, I don’t like the cold anymore.

DF i’m with you on the cold, the older I get the worse it gets to me. Have had ice in my outside dogs waterbowl for the last few days. They are calling it to be 23 deg tonight and tomorow night. Had to plug the heater back in in the Bertram.

Yeah, standing on cold concrete all week is not my idea of fun. Hope this is really the last of winter.

you at the beach DF?

did you draw the NOPI assignment at myrtle’s beach?

John Snow says that Winter is Coming, but not until July 16th this year.

No Pea, working a basic LE firearms class at the academy and re-certing as an instructor. Was supposed to go in October but the hurricane boned me up. I picked mid-March thinking it would be mild. Apparently my crystal ball was broken.