Would you eat it?

Yes. I’ll try anything once. My guess is, it’s good. The science behind it is interesting.

Karma is 360 degrees

Some got to win, some got to lose…

Fast food and cheap burger joints meat is questionable anyways… My guess is it will end up in those places and public school lunches.

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats
“Everybody dances when shotgun sings” Stewart and Winfield

quote:
Originally posted by salty849
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Thing is, this might be the norm in the future. The way we commercially produce beef is not sustainable at all.

Ed how do you figure that the way we produce beef is not sustainable? It’s plenty sustainable and could easily be increased. I’m sure in petas eyes you are right.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

He thinks it’s not sustainable because he doesn’t know jack about ranching but heard about it on the internet…

Right, all of those intensive feedlot farms are “ranching.” I’m not talking about cattle grazing. This is pretty common knowledge, so maybe you actually don’t know jack about the internet?

If anyone is really bored one day, watch Steak (R) on Netflix. It’s a documentary, and it’s primarily in French so you’ll have to do some reading. They basically go on a quest to find the world’s best steak. They go all the way from the intensive feed lot factory farms to the grass/grain fed grazing farms. Really interesting stuff.

Ed check out King Corn.

https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/03ckqb7&hl=en-US&kgs=5a33105dbc1589fd&q=King+Corn&shndl=0&source=sh/x/kp&entrypoint=sh/x/kp

Karma is 360 degrees

Some got to win, some got to lose…

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

If anyone is really bored one day, watch Steak (R) on Netflix. It’s a documentary, and it’s primarily in French so you’ll have to do some reading. They basically go on a quest to find the world’s best steak. They go all the way from the intensive feed lot factory farms to the grass/grain fed grazing farms. Really interesting stuff.

Everyone tells me it’s a Hal’s

First, Most, Biggest

Why do vegans want their food to taste like meat?

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/