WTB Condo or Townhome

Guys thought i would put it out there if anyone knows of any condos, townhomes, or houses in the West Ashley, James Island , Or Johns Island area that are For Sale without having Excessive HOA or Regime fees. My Mother sold her condo on James Island and is now looking for something else. 2 - 3 Bedroom with 2 - 3 baths. 1 Story if possible. Garage would be nice but not deal breaker. She has cash and looking now. You can reply here or text or call me at eight four three - 607 - five eight zero two.

Thanks
Victor

My Mom-in-law’s family is looking to sell her town home on James Island. It is on Dexter Avenue in the Meridian Place development off of George Griffith Blvd near the James Is Walmart. It is one story, two bed/two bath. No garage, but small fenced in back yard (back yard can be expanded a little bit. Has a store room in back yard. Gas water heater and fire place. I think some of the appliances are to be left for the new owner. I don’t know what the HOA fees are but I don’t think they are high.

Meridian Place has two unit, three unit, and four unit town homes. Hers is a two unit home (separate driveways and entry doors).

Last I heard the asking price was $220,000.

If interested, PM me and I will get you or your Mom the contact information of her son who is handling the sale.

j

hoa IS $68.00 A month.

JISUHO - We actually looked at one on Dexter the other day and are trying to return to look again. What is the address of the one that you have connection too. We might look at that one as well. Thanks
Victor 843-six zero seven - 58 zero two

Sorry for the late response. I have been out of pocket since thursday. It is 1689 dexter. Near the end of the street.

j

traebaum,

Now my brother in law tells me it is under contract. And has been for two weeks. Closing is early next month. It would have been nice if he had let the family know that.

j