WTB Marlin 336 30-30

Thanks I appreciate that. I ordered a Henry yesterday with the side feed like the Marlin too. I still want a 336, just let me know. Thanks

I have 2 but didn’t respond. My boys have each claimed one. They seem to be getting harder to find or, the prices are ridiculous. I have a Winchester in 30-30, .32 and .22. I may need those to pay my nursing home bill one day.

I have 2 sons as well, that’s really why I am wanting to find one. I have no health issues at the moment, but, when that day does come. I would love for each one to have a rifle. The price’s right now are outrageous, eventually I will find one at a decent price. Thanks

Looks like there are some 336’s out there, if you’re willing to pay the prices? The pics are from the Greenville, Gun/knife show today.

1 Like

These 336’s are around 5/6 out of a 10 scale.

Ouch, I just bought a new unfired one yesterday from Armslist, those prices are high. I wonder if anyone was buying them. My Winchester is in the Swap Shop for a good bit less than that. Thanks for posting this.

Yeah, these are bringing a lot right now. I’m having mine gone through and cleaned up right now. Going back in the safe for a rainy day.

I got one I may part with. Also got a Winchester that’s pretty cool.

What’s your price for them? Nice guns!!!

not sure yet, but feel free to pm me some reasonable offers. I doubt I would sell the Winchester though. One day i was hoping to put a regular scope on it. it’s mounted on the left side of the gun. I think it was a gift to my grandad years ago so I’ll probably keep it.

I don’t blame you for keeping the Winchester, I am going to pass on the Marlin. I bought one about 2 weeks ago and really don’t have the need for another. Thanks

What’s the first two numbers in the serial number on the Marlin?