Wtb Smith and Wesson bodyguard .380

Thinking about purchasing a bodyguard.380 for a pocket pistol. Does anyone have one for sale? Thanks 843-560-1338.

have a Ruger LCP, new, shot 5 times, ammo, pocket sleeve, box and manual

I prefer the Ruger to the Body gurad myself. I have both and to me, the Ruger is a better pocket pistol. Just my .02.

I just couldn’t ever get use to the trigger pull on a lc9 that I had before. I hear the lcp is worst than that. Is that true?

Do you want to sell it, if so, what would be your price? Thanks

sent you a PM

While you should practice with whatever you carry, if (God forbid) you ever need to use it for self-defense, it could have a 100 pound trigger pull and you wouldn’t notice. Mine actually has a pretty good pull.

No doubt. One thing I see discussed are folks thinking they can use this type firearm from 30-40 feet away. For most, that won’t be effective. IMO it’s for a closer encounter.

The higher trigger pull will help prevent an accidental discharge while it’s in your pocket.

It’s concealed, in a pocket or sock, unnoticed until needed. If one has a primary weapon this would be the secondary.

Yep. Played around with mine to see how far away I could hit a silhouette target. 25 yards consistently but, it really isn’t meant for that and a .380 at that distance isn’t very effective. A true self-defense gun you’re talking 10-20 feet for the most part.

I like it because it fit well in my pocket. Better the .380 in your pocket than the Kimber .45 left at home.

gen1 LCP sights and trigger necessitated improvements in their successors, newer ones i’ve held are much better IMO. a number of inlaws failed to break a clay pigeon on the ground at their feet with mine.

no 2.75" sight radius is going to allow for accuracy beyond a few feet… except for maybe the world’s smallest Anschutz biathlon rifle

double actions should be a little heavy as said by DFree and BSG (and Hickok45), makes perfect sense except I have a hard time not pulling the whole weapon because it’s so tiny in my hands. I got the grip sleeve and floor plate extension, helps holding steady but the pinky grip kind of hangs up in the pocket so i took it off. point blank backup carry…

Personally don’t like the idea of pocket carry. Too easy to snag up. Trying to get a proper grip quickly would be difficult in my opinion.

Carried in my pocket over ten years now. Shot one time at a big gar. Ruger LC9

1 Like

I carry mine in a Sticky holster. Never had an issue.

I had a bodyguard at one time, I carried it in my pocket from time to time also with no problems. I just want it for using with a pair of shorts for the summer. I now have a Glock 43 which is just a little bigger, but, I carry it also some in a pocket holster with no problems. I normally carry my primary weapon in my sneaky Pete holster which I really like, it is very comfortable.

Tight fit

In case you got to shoot somebody in the neighbor’s house hiding behind the refrigerator

That’s definitely an attention getter right there. Do you carry that?

No… I got it to hog hunt. Probably 10 years ago. Haven’t made it yet

. Hundred yards it’ll knock a Freon tank around pretty good.

1 Like