WTS-Hobie mirage outback -$1000

For sale is a great condition hobie mirage outback kayak. This boat is 2014 which is pre vantage seat, but has been upgraded with a browning hunting seat…if you start fishing the hobie outback you will see this is a popular upgrade among outback fishermen. It makes the yak comfortably fish all day with out the discomfort of the normal yak seat. Seat is an exact fit to the point it requires no tie downs.

Mirage drive is in great condition rinsed after each use, no play on the shaft.

Comes with paddle, two yak gear rail mounts and browning seat. These are for fish finder, etc but the yak does not come with any electronics. It is currently rigged with bilge and fish finder and I can go over the setup with you but again the yak DOES NOT COME WITH FISH FINDER OR BILGE PUMP. I will leave the plumbing if desired by buyer and give you some insight on he wiring harness.

This is a fishing machine and at this price I will not respond to offers of any less. I fish this weekly and the season is in so I will fish it until I get asking price. Low ballers ignored…

Still paddling your yak? I did an easy 5 miles last weekend hit an inshore slam and a brewery after…hobie is the yak you should be fishing…I’m grabbing two brand new hobies otherwise this wouldn’t be for sale. Call or text Nine7thee6hundred36two4

$1000

Having issues uploading photos will have them up as soon as it will let me.

Thanks
Jeff

Well it won’t let me post pics so check them out here. Thanks

https://charleston.craigslist.org/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-kayak/6247498472.html