Yellow house 10-10-16

Fished the incoming in Yellow house Monday. Water wasn’t as dirty as I expected but definitely fresher than normal. Caught 2 fat reds one being a 30", a couple nice blue cats and the biggest gar I’ve ever seen. Reds were caught fishing live mullet under a cork just off the grass. Cats were caught on cut mullet towards the middle. Also, there is another boat capsized at the bushy park landing.

[URL=http://s998.photobucket.com/user/richardbuhle/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20161010_172101.jpg.html]

[/URL]

did the motor get ripped off too?

If I had to guess, I’d say it was intentional. No motor. The boat was stripped and sunk at the ramp Friday morning. I guess we’re fortunate the storm pushed it off the ramp.

quote:
Originally posted by flywatt

If I had to guess, I’d say it was intentional. No motor. The boat was stripped and sunk at the ramp Friday morning. I guess we’re fortunate the storm pushed it off the ramp.

for insurance claim or something?

I believe it was an i/o. I wanna say there are still #s on the hull also. Was in a hurry when I left.

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic for insurance claim or something?
Insurance claim, garage space . . . who knows. I've seen it quite a bit over the years. Hurricanes make a pretty convincing argument for an insurance claim. I gota say, this is the first time I've seen it done AT the boat ramp. Some people just suck!