Yellowhouse

Fished clouter on the out going tide both Saturday n Sunday. Saturday three reds over the slot and forgot to put batteries in camera, 27"-30". Sunday morning another story. Cold as heck but managed to thaw out by 9:30 with not fish in the boat. started beck home and decided to fish Yellowhouse on the way in. This river is a rough one to fish if you don’t know the waters. Threw DOA, top water and finally went to my deadlt assasin; Salt N Pepper with chartrusse tail and strated landing trouts for about 1.5hrs 14"-19.5". Had to fish grass or I should say pluff mud to deep 10’ and this is where the large trouts were hitting. Trouts are productive thus far. All fish released!

Agressive fish. Tight line

Too Fish or not Too Fish
That be the question!

18’ CC SeaFox

Those are nice trout fat

Looking good!!

Stonoman

Nice report FatRat. I’m suprised I haven’t seen ya out there, I fish the same waters most of the time

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com | www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com

Very nice. I have fished up that area a couple of times with Vinman. That is a strange area, and so much of it looks like what you just saw.

Optiker I’ll be looking out for that seapro and DFreedom your right most of this that looks like water would get youstuck in most cases even with your trolling motor. One needs to research these waters on dead low tide before venturing and not know where to go. Man was it cold Sunday morning!

Too Fish or not Too Fish
That be the question!

18’ CC SeaFox

Nice Trout!

fatrat, I’ll 99% of the time be in my little classic 13 whaler. It’s pretty easy to spot. If I see ya I’ll say hello, please do the same.

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com | www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com

FR, where you behind me Saturday possibly? I was headed up a creek and think I saw you behind me. I was in the Black Skiff probably cussing a flounder that was owning me! LOL!

Couldn’t be what you are thinking, DF. I would never take you where there was A BUNCH of fish!:wink: LOL!

Vinman
“Every saint has a past, every sinner a future”
www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com
2011 Carolina Skiff 178DLV
90 HP Honda

So that was you in that curve as I was coming into the mouth of the creek off of Yellowhouse. I caught a few trouts in that hole but most of them prior to getting to that dock house in that narrow/shallow area before it opens up. Now I know what your rigg looks like and I’ll shout at you the next time around.

Too Fish or not Too Fish
That be the question!

18’ CC SeaFox

i fish those creeks sometimes too. i’ll be up there this weekend weather willing. you’ll know me cause im the idiot in the canoe with the slack lines.

I’ll be looking out for you guys provided I get my solenoid in for my motor.

Too Fish or not Too Fish
That be the question!

18’ CC SeaFox

How do you guys take those self portraits while you are by yourself?

Rich Chesser
Panga Marine 18

nice fish!

“Fish On!”

Is6pilot, I found this nice gadget That mounts on my support bar around my console and with the self timer on the digital, there’s the finish product.

Too Fish or not Too Fish
That be the question!

18’ CC SeaFox

quote:
Originally posted by ls6pilot

How do you guys take those self portraits while you are by yourself?

Rich Chesser
Panga Marine 18

LS,

Sounds like Fatrat’s got it figured out, but there are also several smart phones out there that come equipped with both front and rear-facing cameras. Not as convenient but does the trick. And oh yeah, good stuff, Fatrat!

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”