YETI 160 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

Bob the snowflake learned what bullying is from Obuma apparently.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Y’all will crawl back in your hole when you get over Roy Moores loss.

BOB

Doug’s got some crayons and silly clay ready whenever you are.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I can probably come up with a puppy for them to cuddle with.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

I can probably come up with a puppy for them to cuddle with.

I’ll report you to PETA!!!

Not a bad price for a Yeti that size, with OBO.

Have a 75 Tundra and no regrets, bought it new at at discount several years ago.

Tough and bored crowd around here at times.

I remember someone selling stuff on here quite often that was/is VERY well respected and mentioned something about moving along if not interested in someones sale.

Good luck with sale.

NN

BTT

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

BTT. Can’t let it get more than 5 down.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Just read through this whole thread, and I am now dumber for having done so. Thank you for the time I’ll never get back.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

quote:
Just read through this whole thread, and I am now dumber for having done so. Thank you for the time I'll never get back.

Definitely one of the adverse side effects of coming here but, I like living dangerously.

Another one to tell the bump police to suck it…

“…be a man and PM me.”

Wednesday bump

quote:

Don’t mind us. CF.com can be your personal flea market</font id=“size3”></font id=“red”>.

I don’t know what flea market you go to that sells Yetis and SIGs but I want to go there. I assume that ya’ll go on Craigslist and give people grief that do daily bumps on their post. Some of ya’ll obviously have nothing better to do than give crap to someone trying to sell items in the SWAP SHOP. :clown_face:

quote:
Originally posted by seasick11
quote:

Don’t mind us. CF.com can be your personal flea market</font id=“size3”></font id=“red”>.

I don’t know what flea market you go to that sells Yetis and SIGs but I want to go there. I assume that ya’ll go on Craigslist and give people grief that do hourly bumps on their post. Some of ya’ll obviously have nothing better to do than give crap to someone trying to sell items in the SWAP SHOP. :clown_face:

FIFY

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

They teach their kids and grand kids to do this.The same as their parents taught them. They don’t know any better. Once a bully always a bully.They are insecure and need the attention.

BOB

First I hope you do sell your cooler for a fair deal for both, probably not the best time of year. BUT

I think the problem here is most the yeti guys in town are flats and flood tide fishers. You know they need the 10 day ice retention more than anyone for those long fishing trips that have a few hour window max. A 160 yeti empty is probably to heavy for most of them. Also they may get laughed of the flat for buying a used yeti. Maybe if it was a 110 iced down with some silver bullets, and I had a rich uncle like warren buffet kick the bucket…

Did I do good? Lol

Because when you buy a used Yeti it looks different than one that was bought new…If you’re getting “laughed off the flat,” it’s probably for a reason other than your cooler.

Bob, I would specify them as “Internet” bullies because I’m betting those you’re calling a bully wouldn’t be saying such things if they were sitting across the table from OP. At least a bully will be a bully to your face. Internet bullies are a whole other breed of coward.

“…be a man and PM me.”

quote:
Originally posted by bangstick

Because when you buy a used Yeti it looks different than one that was bought new…If you’re getting “laughed off the flat,” it’s probably for a reason other than your cooler.

Bob, I would specify them as “Internet” bullies because I’m betting those you’re calling a bully wouldn’t be saying such things if they were sitting across the table from OP. At least a bully will be a bully to your face. Internet bullies are a whole other breed of coward.

“…be a man and PM me.”

Thats exactly what I meant. Ten ft tall and bullet proof behind a computer.

BOB

“…be a man and PM me.”

hey man, that’s not cool. my keyboard is wireless, not wired. get it right.

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

My bad. I’m old school. LOL!!

“…be a man and PM me.”