YETI 160 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I missed the bully, who exactly was is it?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

some of us have to work…and this is what we do while we work…until we can go fishing

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

heyyyyy, what happened to his comment?

Proline 201WA

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic

heyyyyy, what happened to his comment?

Proline 201WA

Missed it. Who you talking about and which comment?

“…be a man and PM me.”

some new user chimed in. said something along the lines of “some times i log into CF.com, then i see all these users with 1000’s of post and it makes me feel better about myself. sheesh this is a fishing site. you guys need to pickup a fishing pole and go fish and get off the computer”

Proline 201WA

LOL!!! I guess the thought of the backlash was more than he could bear.

“…be a man and PM me.”

at the end of the day that’s a decent deal on the Yeti

yeah i rekon so, because these words hurt so much

Proline 201WA

Right?!?!?!? You should see all of the bruises I endure from CF.

“…be a man and PM me.”

Bangstick has commented 6 times in 3 hrs, 8 on 1 page all nonsense over someone elses yeti sale. Then post keyboard warrior… Excellent. Last time at was at Ladson flea market there were yetis left and right probably saw 8 of them and a whole collection of bad ace guns. I was feeling the carbon 15 with a drum on it. Not feeling the undercover cop vibes of the guys selling it. Plus i would never by a used gun with out shooting it. Saw a buddy blow the stock off a second hand ak and had a friend that would sell all his ms after he warped the barrels.

Thanks for noticing! You just posted an awful lot of numbers. You better pace yourself. No need to show off for us.

Oh, and you might want to familiarize yourself with the definition of keyboard warrior. Here’s a clue…It has nothing to do with post count.

“…be a man and PM me.”

At the hardware store yesterday I saw Yeti 5 gallon buckets for $40.
I wasn’t aware of the shortage of buckets. Sounds like it is more extreme than the 22 ammo shortage a few years back.
As such, I hope to take advantage of it as well. I am selling 5 gallon Home Depot buckets for $20. PM me for details.
If there is not a shortage on buckets, Yeti has certainly confirmed that they feel there is no limit to how much there loyal customers will overpay.

bcr

quote:
Originally posted by p3orionss3

Typical.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

quote:
Originally posted by bcloud

At the hardware store yesterday I saw Yeti 5 gallon buckets for $40.
I wasn’t aware of the shortage of buckets. Sounds like it is more extreme than the 22 ammo shortage a few years back.
As such, I hope to take advantage of it as well. I am selling 5 gallon Home Depot buckets for $20. PM me for details.
If there is not a shortage on buckets, Yeti has certainly confirmed that they feel there is no limit to how much there loyal customers will overpay.

bcr

So are you one of those folks that brags about how you can do more with less and your better than others as a result, or just jealous when people spend there money on expensive things?

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

It’s getting hot in here

*** World Cat 266 SC ***

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:
Originally posted by p3orionss3

Typical.

Yeah. He realized he had lowered himself to what he accuses others of.

Spotted, yeti at the jettie

Looking to upgrade from my yeti 125, what is your absolute bottom $$$

Finseeker Fishing Team
32’ Fountain
“ALCOHOL,TOBACCO,AND FIREARMS should be a convienience store, not a Gov. agency.”

Bump.