yeti BUCKET

any one got one? ive never seen one but i got one donated for a door prize for our grand opening at the barn. i smerked at it at first, but it has some pretty knifty attachments. its called the load out bucket, but i read an article that called it the ■■■■■ it bucket, i thought that fit better.

I was given one for my birthday in September… I laughed at it at first too… now it’s a become a staple on the boat. Sturdy and robust as their coolers, good rubber bottom to it so it doesn’t slip around. The thing is just tough as nails. Just saw the commercial the other day where a lumberjack looking dude tries to smash it with a sledge hammer and it doesn’t break so hopefully it’s the last one I ever need. I use it as a storage bucket and\or to splash wash the deck after throwing the cast net, and then to keep live bait within easy reach when fishing from the front of the boat(both live wells are in the back). No lid with mine but I haven’t needed a lid yet and don’t see myself spending 29$ on a lid…he11, I wouldn’t have spent the 39 on the bucket either who am I kidding lol

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

Gets my buddy Bears recommendation!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x67dsoi

“There is nothing better we can do for our future than to teach our children well”
Cracker Larry