Yeti vs K2

Dang, that’s a long hiatus. Have fun, call me if you get in trouble. With that crowd you may get your foot hurt with a walker or cane.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

you may get your foot hurt with a walker or cane.

+1

quote:
Originally posted by Vinman
quote:

Nah, will be out of town next week until Wednesday night. You are welcome to crash here Thursday night if you’d like.

Not a word Pea!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

He turned 74 yesterday and this is his first concert in SC in 50 years. We’ll hook up on the next one. Its only Paul McCartney

Vinman
“Every saint has a past, every sinner a future”
www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com
2011 Carolina Skiff 178DLV
90 HP Honda

Enjoy the show, but you are wrong about his visit to SC. I saw his best solo show in history right in Willie B. It was a phenomenal stadium show that he played right in his prime. The pyros of Live and Let Die were amazing, and the sheets he had flying during Paperback Writer was sweet. I am only 36, he was here about 20 years ago I believe.

What happened to the stadium shows? It seems now adays only bro country acts can fill a stadium anymore, or Taylor Swift. What about U2, Pink Floyd, Garth, Sir Paul? Those were the days.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Vinman
quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart
quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod
quote:

You know you have plenty of money peddling those cakes and muffins. Spend big.

somebody had to say it.

vinman is a baller.

he hasn’t posted in a month+, now this.

i predict he upgrades his boat before fall.

^^^THIS^^^. By the way, what’s up, Vin? Miss seeing you on here!

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

I quit posting because Peapod picks on me.

Bart they’ve got guns out in Charleston again! We need to get your niece and Meggypegs on the boat, put them on some fish, and sit back with a 12 pack and solve this crap. Getting ridiculous!

Vinman
90 HP Honda

Sounds like a plan, man! The niece is currently on a three-week trip through Europe, so she’ll be good and ready to hit the water when she returns. Holler at me…:sunglasses:

I was guessing and assuming, Geronimo. I actually thought it was at WB Stadium, but its Colonial. Didn’t think that would be enough venue.

So 20 years, DF! Paul will sing “When I’m 94” just for you and Karen at the Steve Spurrier Memorial Stadium and Tire Center!

Vinman
90 HP Honda

Honestly I think Yetis are way overrated for the price. My favorite bang for the buck cooler has definitely been an Engel. The ice lasts as long as a Yeti but for a lot cheaper.

http://www.thecoolerzone.com/engel-high-performance-cooler-review/

If you have a future need, check out RTIC coolers. A Yeti replica at half the price. They cut out the retail middleman (and extensive marketing cost!) to get the price down. They haven’t been able to keep up with demand and backlog is a few months but they’re supposed to be adding capacity to correct that. I like mine so far.