Young Gunz) Tuesday Pics added

Left out of murrells inlet around 6:30 and started fishing around 9, hooked up at hole within 10 mins. Lost first fish and then landed 2 nice dolphin. Finally got a mid 50 s wahoo and 40 in the boat. We went 2 for 6 on wahoo and 2 for 2 on dolphin. The bite is definetly on. All in all a great day and will be headed out again on friday!

Great job

Local Boy, Just having fun.

Install Snapbucket app on ur phone from app store. When u select pics from your phone it automatically sends them to Photobucket then u can just copy and paste your IMG code

For all your Life insurance, Medicare, Disability for the Self Employed, Cancer, Dental and Hospital Indemnity needs, call me ASAP for an instant quote on any of these products.

Mike Martinez
803-917-3726

quote:
Originally posted by Young Gun

[quote]Originally posted by Young Gun

Left out of murrells inlet around 6:30 and started fishing hooked up at hole within 10 mins. Lost first fish and then landed 2 nice dolphin. Finally got a mid 50 s wahoo and 40 in the boat. We went 2 for 6 on wahoo and 2 for 2 on dolphin. The bite is definetly on. Trying to upload pics but want let me from my phone. Will try later sorry!! All in all a great day and will be headed out again on friday!

Nice work fellas! crazy there are dolphin around. been around in singles and doubles all fall and winter.

Fish On!

nice job fellows what depth were the wahoo taking in

quote:
Originally posted by empty pockets 2

nice job fellows what depth were the wahoo taking in

Caught dolphin in about 140' and the wahoo hit in 175 to 240 ledge. They are all over that ledge!! Have another report for Friday heading out in the morning!!

Good stuff, man. That’s an awesome way to start the season.

I like the scale in the second pic

grab the gaff and another cold beer

Nice going guys. How deep were you and what were the temps?
Thanks upfront

–“GRADY GULF”–

Never mind about the depth, should have read all the posts. Still curious on the temps?

Thanks

–“GRADY GULF”–