Your Independence Day Plans

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Me too. Sexytime probably not happening

Never say never… Kids and grandkids gone, I’ve showered, wife in the shower now, and me patiently waiting. Sexytime is about to commence. Life is too short to just think about it.

Keep your heart STRONG Fred! Do your cardio

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Me too. Sexytime probably not happening

Never say never… Kids and grandkids gone, I’ve showered, wife in the shower now, and me patiently waiting. Sexytime is about to commence. Life is too short to just think about it.

Jesus
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67 me patiently waiting. Sexytime is about to commence.

fake news

didn’t happen. you fell asleep waiting, am I right?

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67 me patiently waiting. Sexytime is about to commence.

fake news

didn’t happen. you fell asleep waiting, am I right?

LOL, Youngest daughter came back home and her and the wife went below to watch some LMN girlie stuff. I decided to fix a small plate of leftovers and start watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. … Then I fell asleep. I figured out over the years planned moments don’t always work out when you have kids. :smiley:

There was a story about putting a penny in a jar for every “encounter” during the first 10 years of marriage and then removing one until death… they say you’ll never empty the jar. :question: probably right.

Maybe there were other meat pics, but they got deleted?..[:0]

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

So I was right. You fell asleep

Bonzo took drunk and almost slept on the wrong boat…luckily Stickman had my back…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:

So I was right. You fell asleep

YEp, you are correct. Made up for it early this morning.

quote:
Bonzo took drunk and almost slept on the wrong boat...luckily Stickman had my back...

Sounds like the Peapod Intervention Program may be in order.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:
Bonzo took drunk and almost slept on the wrong boat...luckily Stickman had my back...

Sounds like the Peapod Intervention Program may be in order.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

exactly.

can you imagine all the excellent work he’s pumping out today?