Yozuri white braid on sale

no joke…
http://www.tackledirect.com/yo-zuri-super-braid-sale.html?CP=PR_5217&uid=1567cd2e-dc61-48ec-b578-88c007aa9008&utm_source=bm23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=30%+Off+Select+Yo-Zuri+Super+Braid+Lines&utm_content=30%+Off+Select+Yo-Zuri+Super+Braid+Lines&utm_campaign=PR_5217

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Dang, says to enter coupon code “40INCHREDS” to take advantage of the offer.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Dang, says to enter coupon code “40INCHREDS” to take advantage of the offer.

BAHAHAHAHAHAA

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

The coupon code don’t work. And they’re sold out already.

Dammit

Good thing I bought all that 23 had.

Where do you think I’m getting my supply from? There’s a (**() good reason they are sold out. This stuff is like gold man!

I use power pro braid, yozuri lures. Not from your favorite tackle store… Its getting a little obsessive though, do you not have other things in your life to think about? Post a report or some old school tips, or tell us a fishing story from back in your day. I bet you use to run white dacron.

quote:
Originally posted by 40inchreds

I use power pro braid, yozuri lures. Not from your favorite tackle store… Its getting a little obsessive though, do you not have other things in your life to think about? Post a report or some old school tips, or tell us a fishing story from back in your day. I bet you use to run white dacron.

you’ll find this crowd likes to hang on to little morsels of funny for a looooooong time…do you remember Shinta? Bassnatcher? midgiemullet? Crackerasscracker? stick around, you’ll do just fine…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Don’t forget Kebda’s Demetre Park posts.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I’m fine. Its just that joke is tired. We need a new one.

Obviously it still has legs for some. :smiley:

No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how far you fall…you are never out of the fight.

quote:
Originally posted by bangstick

Obviously it still has legs for some. :smiley:

No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how far you fall…you are never out of the fight.

More than a centipede.
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Don’t forget Kebda’s Demetre Park posts.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Boy I sure miss breaking his Hiliary loving Left nutzz