Z-Man FTW at ICAST

Just got back from ICAST. Ralph and I attend as guests of Z-Man because they are our business partners. If you have ever purchased Eye Strike jigs online not from us or from out of town, you know that they are distributed as a Z-Man product. For the first time, Z-Man won two Best In Category awards, as voted on by retailers. The new Kicker CrabZ won for Saltwater Soft Plastic and is a neat idea that swims like a fish yet when dead-sticked it has a crab profile and presents its claw upwards. It’s an idea that Daniel had had for years. Also, an idea from Daniel for a heavy line of jigheads that matches their 5" and 7" Diezel Minnows resulted in a collaboration with us and the result is DiezelEye jigs. To our great surprise, they won for Terminal Tackle. We are very stoked about it! Lowcountry power! :slight_smile: We had a nice chat with Courtland from JigSkinZ. He used to be a regular here back in the day.

4 Likes

CONGRATS DAVE, outstanding, very deserving too!!!

Diezel sounds like a NEW winning idea, especially for deep water in hot weather, like now.

Do remember Courtland too, great, great guy, ask him to check in with CF.com please.

On a side note, I for one, would LOVE to see our local fishing clubs take off again, especially some cheap just for fun tournaments too.

How is the Summerville club doing lately?

Very cool. Two events I’d like to attend, ICAST and a SHOT Show. I’ll bet that was a neat show to go to.

Me too, D.

AWWW YEAH… cream of the crop.

How did i miss this last week?!

Congratulations to Zman and you and Ralph as well! That is absolutely something to be proud of fur sure. I want to make it to one as well, DF. You know itll be a good time. Anyway, good to hear it Opt, now post up some fish pics so I dont have to go on the facespace to see em lol