10th Annual Hilton Head Harbor Wahoo Shootout!

I wanted to invite everyone to come fish this year. Its going to be a great event with Big cash payouts, and great sponsors prizes to give away.

Capatins Meeting is 4/23 @ Hilton Head Harbor. Fish days are captains choice one day 4/25 or 4/26.

This year Hilton Head Boat House and Yamaha Corporation have stepped up big with gauranteed money to go along with our 100% payout.</font id=“blue”>

We have a new sponsor, Taylor Offshore lure company.</font id=“red”> They are sponsoring a bounty for any team fishing the Shootout that breaks the current South Carolina State record Wahoo using their lure. Taylor Offshore will pay them $20,000.00</font id=“red”>

Also Tyalor offshore </font id=“red”> will pay $1,000.00 </font id=“red”> to the boat that weighs in the biggest wahoo of the shootout caught on their lure.

We will be giving away Ocean Tammer bean bag chairs, yetti coolers, Blue water candy wahoo packs, Fathom offshore packs and much more.

Plus cash payouts for Youth angler, Lady angler, lucky 13th place, and last place.

This is an OPEN INLET event!</font id=“blue”>

The Shootout is an all volunteer, and 100% payout event.

Come fish!

Check our website for all the details.</font id=“blue”> www.islandshootout.com

Email me with any questions wahooshootout@aol.com

Thank You!

The early entry dealine is April 9th.</font id=“red”></font id=“size2”>

All boats that register early will have their boat# put in the hat for a drawing to win $500.00 </font id=“red”> in fuel from Hilton Head Harbors fuel dock.

1st prize is $10,000.00 </font id=“red”> based on 34 boats + another $5,000.00 from Yamaha making it $15,000.00.</font id=“red”> Where else can you fish a field of 34 boats and win $15,000.00.</font id=“red”>

We also pay more places with Hilton Head Boat House giving us another $2,500.00.

This is a 100% payout so as the field grows so will the prize money!

Its an open inlet event!

check out www.islandshootout.com for details and registration forms.

Help celebrate our 10th aniversay, come fish!

You can also email me wahooshootout@aol.com

Thank You
Marc

All these great wahoo being caught, I hope you will consider fishing with us.

Early entry deadline is April 9th. $500.00 in fuel from Hilton Head Harbor is up for grabs. We will throw all the early entry boat#s in a hat and draw for the winner.

www.islandshootout.com

How far out do you need to go for Wahoo?

You have to run to the legde witch is on average a 65 mile run. Once you get there the fishing is great along with the wahoo, you can catch tuna and dolphin as well. Great eating fish!

Gotcha. I am going to need a bigger boat to go out that far.

Thanks for the info!

2004 17’ McKee Craft Backwater 90HP

We had a solid early entry turnout with 21 boats! Its going to be a great event, the bite is on and lots of cash and prize for everyone. Come have fun and enjoy the experience.

www.islandshootout.com

Taylor-offhsore.com is offering a $20,000.00 bounty if you break the SC state record using one of their lures. With all the 100 pounders being cuaght this year it just might happen!</font id=“red”></font id=“size4”>

The weather looks great for this weekend!

Come celebrate our 10th Aniversary!

As always this is a tournament for fishermen by fishermen with 100% payouts on everything and 100% valunteers!

Plus garuanteed money from Yamaha and Hilton Head Boat House!

The Capatins meeting is Wednesday at Hilton Head Harbor. Registration starts at 5pm and the meeting will start around 6:30pm

check out www.islandshootout.com for info and registration forms.

You can email wahooshootout@aol.com
or call me 8432980377

Hope to see you there!
Marc

It may be too late for this year, but I see where the Shootout is an all volunteer event. If you need additional help, let me know.

Thanks,

What a great turnout! We have 31 boats competeting for the tiltle.</font id=“size3”></font id=“red”>

I want to thank everyone for their outstanding support, fishing teams, Sponsors, and all the people who helped bring this event together.</font id=“size3”></font id=“blue”>

Registration will remain open thru Thursday 5pm, dont miss out on the fun!</font id=“size3”></font id=“red”>

Fun for the family!

2013 winners Tuna Hut get their name added to the champions trophy!

Great crowd at an awsome marina!

7 boats are fishing Friday and 24 are fishing Saturday!

I will post pics and leader board, and final results after each weigh in.

Good luck Teams!

Edisto Outlaw has made a good run at the title, weighing a 46.3lb wahoo to take the lead in the shootout on day one. They are followed close by Mas Pescado and thier 45.1lb wahoo.
Great job!</font id=“size3”></font id=“blue”>

We had a giant dolphin weighed in as well. Team Reel Chaos takes a big lead in the dolphing calcutta with their monster 60.3lb dolphin!</font id=“size3”></font id=“red”>

23 boats are Fishing Saturday, should be a great weigh in!</font id=“size3”></font id=“blue”>

Edisto Outlaw

Mas Pescado

Reel Chaos Monster Dolphin

The 10th Annual Hilton Head Harbor Wahoo Shootout brought to you by Yamaha and Hilton Head Boat House is in the books. We had another great turnout and an amazing finish!

Team Recovery Room wins!
weighing a nice 57.1lb wahoo

2nd Place goes to BOB-O
with a 54.4 lb Wahoo

3rd Place goes to Edisto Outlaw
weighing a 46.3

4th place goes to Mas Pascado
weighing a 45.1

Great Work Teams and thank you for fishing with us!

Calcutta
Wahoo BOB-O 54.4lb
Dolphin Reel Chaos 60.3lbs
Tuna Papa Bear 29.6lb Blackfin
Agg. Tuna Hut 2 tuna 45.3lbs
Congrats!

Recovery Room

BOB-O

Edisto Outlaw

Mas Pescado