123rd Annual CF.com Member's Oyster Roast 1/30/16

Hey guys and gals’s, i’m sorry if I have not gotten back to a few of you but we have been super busy picking oysters in doing oyster roast. If you want to order oysters for the event you can call my wife Marla 843-259-4742 and she will take your order. I will be bringing 20 bushels of oysters with me if anyone wants to purchase them at the event.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
I ain't coming, but I'll make my presents known! Bonzo, will announce me!

REALLY? 2 years in a row! Like you have something better to do. You were supposed to referee the various cage matches.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

DF, as much as your wife would like to see me! LOL I’m waiting on a surgery call from the VA! When it comes, I need to be here! Kind of serious! You guys can have fun without me, maybe?:wink:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

You guys can have fun without me, maybe?:wink:

not sure about that but you take care of you and we’ll be thinking about you…and yes, Bonzo will be rep’ing for Easy…details to follow…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I will be there with probably 5 (3 adults, 2 kids). I will ask the wife to make red rice.

and of course the special delivery for Mr. Bonzo

quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8

I will be there with probably 5 (3 adults, 2 kids). I will ask the wife to make red rice.

and of course the special delivery for Mr. Bonzo

gotcha buddy…always look forward to seeing all the b8 family…

quote:
DF, as much as your wife would like to see me! LOL I'm waiting on a surgery call from the VA! When it comes, I need to be here! Kind of serious! You guys can have fun without me, maybe?

Sorry to hear that and Karen will be too. We’ll try to have fun without you. Hope things get squared away and that you can make it next year. Peapod will be beside himself with grief.

DF, who invited the Pee?

Will try to be there, maybe bring 1 other.

I’ll bring the rum and some island girls.

quote:
Originally posted by Rapchizzle

I’ll bring the rum and some island girls.

we wish…be safe down there buddy…

In for two people. I’ll bring something to eat.

I found out this evening that I have to work Sat. Gonna miss it this time.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Dang Bob, call in sick.

I will buy one of the extra bushels Paul is bringing unless something is needed more.

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

I will pay for a bushel,Bring cold cuts.

Stonoman

quote:
Originally posted by on a fishin mission

I will buy one of the extra bushels Paul is bringing unless something is needed more.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Chip, we’ve got 10 bushels for 51 people right now…I know there will be a few people who are coming who don’t say so on here…having said that check back maybe tomorrow or Friday and see if we need more oysters or something else, like sweets…

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Dang Bob, call in sick.

I thought about it DF, but with the layoffs they had back in Oct., everyone is under management’s evil eye. Plus it’s annual review time, so I don’t want to take any chances. I might see about working half a day.
If I don’t make it, everyone have a couple of beers & a bunch of oysters for me. Have fun.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

quote:
Originally posted by stonoman

I will pay for a bushel,Bring cold cuts.

earlier you said a bushel and Bessinger’s…cold cuts is fine with me, but now we will also need bread and condiments…you wanna bring them too? Or go back to Bessinger’s BBQ? thanks Joe!

quote:
Originally posted by Happy Bob

[quote]Originally posted by DFreedom

If I don’t make it, everyone have a couple of beers & a bunch of oysters for me. Have fun.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

if we don’t see you I’ promise I’ll do my share of the above…:smiley: