123rd Annual CF.com Member's Oyster Roast 1/30/16

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:
I'm coming and I'll be bringing peapod,Dfreedom, and Mrs. Sailfish. Mark me down.

Still coming, not sure if my ride is still available but it will be myself, the Mrs and both boys. I’ll look over the list and let you know what we’ll be bringing.

Are we still going to have the sell/trade/giveaway table?

What kind of bottles are you looking for?

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

D, I guess we can still do the swap shop…and I’m looking for uniquely shaped liquor bottles to drill and put lights inside…kinda a craft thing I’ve been working on lately…cool labels or unique shapes work the best…guess they don’t even have to be liquor bottles, but that’s mostly what I have…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I recall a fishing story one very early morning involving two boats both not wanting to pull anchor, a fishing rod, and a full bottle of something cinimon flavored and that bottle being passed from boat to boat via 20lb test.

HA…I had forgotten about that…Fireball served boat to boat via aluminum water bottle…

Okay, I’ll keep my eyes open for such.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

ok, I’ve been getting some swap shop stuff ready for the roast…let’s establish some ground rules for it again…set aside a few picnic tables on the backside again and let everybody bring what they want to sell, give away or swap? input is welcome and appreciated…

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

ok, I’ve been getting some swap shop stuff ready for the roast…let’s establish some ground rules for it again…set aside a few picnic tables on the backside again and let everybody bring what they want to sell, give away or swap? input is welcome and appreciated…

Does this include Wives and dogs?

RBF will be there, and is looking forward to the no holds barred ladder match… I bet he wins 23 times in a row…

Autopenned: RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Does this include Wives and dogs?

as I always tell Fishb8; wives, girlfriends or significant others, but not all three…

Bonzo: do we have a head count and list of supplies needed/promised?:sunglasses:

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

head count and oyster count is updated on my original post…I’ll work on who is bringing what and continue to update it…

Bonzo, looks like 6 people for me right now. I’ll be calling in a couple of bushels this evening and 1 is bringing some kind of brown rice. I’ll also check back later next week and see what’s still needed then.

My friend Rod says he brought home some of those gloves for ya too that he’ll be bringing.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
FS90 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by striperskiff

Bonzo, looks like 6 people for me right now. I’ll be calling in a couple of bushels this evening and 1 is bringing some kind of brown rice. I’ll also check back later next week and see what’s still needed then.

My friend Rod says he brought home some of those gloves for ya too that he’ll be bringing.

FS90 Suzuki

sounds great, thanks for the update!

Put me down for a bushel. I will bring a spiral ham again this year as well! How do we go about paying for the oysters? I read for it but I may have over looked it…

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

StumpNocker. oyster ordering info is in the original post

FS90 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

Put me down for a bushel. I will bring a spiral ham again this year as well! How do we go about paying for the oysters? I read for it but I may have over looked it…

excellent…
How to purchase oysters:
Paul will be selling local bushels of clusters for $30 each for this event. You can call him during the evenings at 843-926-5137 and Marla will take your credit card orders.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

excellent…
How to purchase oysters:
Paul will be selling local bushels of clusters for $30 each for this event. You can call him during the evenings at 843-926-5137 and Marla will take your credit card orders.

Who is setting up the ladder for RBF and 23? Can you find a groupon on that one?

Ladder Match for the Light House…

Even without proper training time, RBF will whip dat arse 23 times…

Here’s my new walk up tune…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-rdJPO9mA

RBF

I’ve got the 2’ ladder ready for yalls match…we’ve got a side bet on it now…

quote:

I’ve got the 2’ ladder ready for yalls match…we’ve got a side bet on it now…

My kinda ladder match…

I’ll buy a bushel if everyone takes a selfie and gives ole RBF the middle digit.

RBF

maybe we could ask paul to bring a couple extra bushels in case folks want to buy them there???
paul??? what say you ??? :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I’ll be coming and I’ll call Paul to order a bag of oysters.

great, thanks Dan…

I ain’t coming, but I’ll make my presents known! Bonzo, will announce me!