13 Years and Going Strong

This month marks 13 years since CharlestonFishing.com was launched with hope that the site could be a resource for anglers of all experience levels in Charleston and the surrounding areas. We built a site with everything we could think of to help people plan a fishing trip and be successful and safe trip.

Over the years that site has evolved and grown tremendously. We have relied heavily upon the ■■■■■■■■ of our members to tailor the site to meet the local community’s needs. I will say without this valuable ■■■■■■■■, the site would not be where it is today or may not even still be in existence.

We continue to use ■■■■■■■■ today 13 years later to continue the site’s development, take advantage of changes in technology and people’s interest. Having our own web designer in house has been a huge plus when it comes to keeping the site updated and we continue to gain new viewers and members on a daily basis.

I have said many times over the years, that the community of people that use the site are the real reason for it. I grew up in the Charleston fishing community, but I had no idea just how great the local fishing community was until we created the site. I’ve seen people rally together to help a local angler in need whether it be financially or in prayer or just in friendship. The site has really shown me how giving and caring the people of this community can be. It is amazing to see the friendships that have been formed through the site and very rewarding when someone tells me that they met people through the site that have become some of their best friends.
We will be adding some new things this coming year, as we always do, but we would like to encourage everyone to keep sharing their thoughts and ideas with us as we move forward. We would like to thank everyone that has helped make the site such a success over the years. Our sponsors to the people who share information with others and make the site and informative and fun place to visit.

I’ve included this link I thought some of you may enjo