2013 CF College Football Parlay PRIZES

I pick the deer grunt… And THANKS! From Tyger River calls…

Thanks SirSpear… I got the gift card for BassPro.

$50 Bessingers gc, thanks OFM.

…Politicians aren’t the “Oldest Profession”, but the results are still the same!!!

$50 hello my name is BBQ Thank you On a Fishin Mission!!!

It’s your pick Nutz… And I was unable to attend the CF Oyster Roast, So will have to pick a time to meet up somewhere Ricky. Thanks for the fun this year!!!

I have two prizes for krob in my possession. I’ll get with him soon.

Where do we stand on the rest of the prizes?

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Sorry for the delay 23Sailfish, but I’ve had the flu for the past several days, and I got a pm from justcr saying that he’s been in the hospital. I also got a pm from justcr relaying that he’d prefer the Bessingers gc over the My Name is BBQ, and that’s cool with me. In order to expedite this years parlay, I say let justcr make all his choices, and I’ll be more than happy with the remainder of the great prizes. If that’s okay with you? I will pm Krob, and justcr to get their mailing addresses in order to mail them the $50.00 each, for my portion of the prize package. Once again, THANKS for all the hard work on the parlay!!

…Politicians aren’t the “Oldest Profession”, but the results are still the same!!!

1. $30 gift card to Charleston Angler - from Shevlin - Received from Shevlin
  2. $50 VISA Card/Folding Knife - from SCARCHER220 - Received from 23Sailfish
  3. $50 Basspro Gift Card - from SirSpear - Received from Sir Spear
  4. $35 gift card from AGT - from Black Bart - Received from Black Bart
  5. $25 gift certificate to Haddrell’s - from UT_VOLS13 - Received from 23Sailfish
  6. $25 Time Out Gift card and a Scotty Rodholder - from DolphinD - Received from DolphinD

I’m pretty easy with everything also Ricky. I’m slowly getting back to normal. This surgery kinda kicked my ass. Guess I’m just getting older. If you can, I was going to give the $50 gift card to Bessingers to Stonoman. I know he really likes that place. Please give that to Joe for me. Other than that, the deer grunt would be nice to have, simply because it is handmade. Thanks to everyone for letting us be a part of this fishing family!

quote:
Originally posted by justcr

I’m pretty easy with everything also Ricky. I’m slowly getting back to normal. This surgery kinda kicked my ass. Guess I’m just getting older. If you can, I was going to give the $50 gift card to Bessingers to Stonoman. I know he really likes that place. Please give that to Joe for me. Other than that, the deer grunt would be nice to have, simply because it is handmade. Thanks to everyone for letting us be a part of this fishing family!

I caught up with Mixed nuts the other day and he told me your plan. I have the bessingers card and will give it to joe if thats what you want me to do.

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

quote:
Originally posted by krob
  1. $30 gift card to Charleston Angler - from Shevlin - Received from Shevlin
  2. $50 VISA Card/Folding Knife - from SCARCHER220 - Gave to 23Sailfish
  3. $50 Basspro Gift Card - from SirSpear - Received from Sir Spear
  4. $35 gift card from AGT - from Black Bart - Received from Black Bart
  5. $25 gift certificate to Haddrell’s - from UT_VOLS13 - Gave to 23Sailfish
  6. $25 Time Out Gift card and a Scotty Rodholder - from DolphinD - Received from DolphinD

These two things have been in my car for a month, sorry. I’ll get to you this week!

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by krob

Thanks

You get them today?

I did. All items received. Thanks

I’ll be on chas Monday night for a concert. If you want the beer I have as a gift I can bring it. Just kegged a great amber.

Send lawyers, guns, and money - The poop has hit the fan.